OH MY GOD.

Nestling

How the hell do laguz fight when their balls are freaking hanging out.

Like, sweet jesus, you're scratching things, and your balls are just there jiggling.

Especially for units that jump over the enemy for special attacks. Who wants some nice 2 foot long lion cock in their face before scratched to death by an arrogant red blob who's lol 20 feet long.

Laguz should wear cups.

Like, sweet jesus, you're scratching things, and your balls are just there jiggling.

Especially for units that jump over the enemy for special attacks. Who wants some nice 2 foot long lion cock in their face before scratched to death by an arrogant red blob who's lol 20 feet long.

Laguz should wear cups.

I don't know about Skrimir, but Kyza and Ranulf have tiny dicks. That's why Lethe and Lyre are chasing Beorc men instead of other Laguz.

Laguz should wear cups.

I don't know about Skrimir, but Kyza and Ranulf have tiny dicks. That's why Lethe and Lyre are chasing Beorc men instead of other Laguz.

A penis is still a penis, no matter how small.

Laguz should wear cups.

Allow me to reiterate: Their dicks are so tiny, they're practically nonexistant. Little nubs. Nothing to sway around in the wind, for sure.

Laguz should wear cups.

Allow me to reiterate: Their dicks are so tiny, they're practically nonexistant. Little nubs. Nothing to sway around in the wind, for sure.

THERE ARE THESE THINGS CALLED ERECTIONS.

Laguz should wear cups.

Obviously that doesn't make them much bigger, else Lyre and Lethe would stick around.

Even the Soviet Union had erections, but all the whores were pre-approved by the Communist Party.

Edited by FreeKnt

Laguz should wear cups.

Obviously that doesn't make them much bigger, else Lyre and Lethe would stick around.

Well Ike likes it enough if they have bond support.

Laguz should wear cups.

I don't care what the context is, this is the most furry thing I've read on this forum.

Laguz should wear cups.

Ranulf is obviously the girl in the relationship.

just think of volug. testicles and penis's tend to be alot bigger on canines then felines. Despite this, I'm surprised that after all the atrocities bengnion comitted toward laguz they didn't start a neutor/spade campaign toward them.

Laguz should wear cups.

WELL WOULD HE DO IT IN CAT FORM OR HUMAN FORM? :D.

Laguz should wear cups.

Both.

Laguz should wear cups.

Both.

WELL THEN RANULF IS GETTING SOME SERIOUS ACTION FOR SOMEONE WITH A MICROPENIS AND ERECTILE DISFUNTION DISORDER.

Laguz should wear cups.

Both.

WELL THEN RANULF IS GETTING SOME SERIOUS ACTION FOR SOMEONE WITH A MICROPENIS AND ERECTILE DISFUNTION DISORDER.

He's on the receiving end, so he doesn't need it.

Laguz should wear cups.

Both.

He's on the receiving end, so he doesn't need it.

Which reminds me which is better the recieving end or the giving end?