Post your silly joke pictures

PuffPuff

Post any picture that is at least funny as the other persons picture and naming the details as to why that it is epic and funny. Say it in a sentence at least, I don't care. Or better yet, you can just post a picture that will get us all to laugh. =P

Yes, this picture alone made me want to create this thread as it is worth 1000 words.

Brieheadedmustedio.jpg

Anyway, this is Mustedio from FFT as his head is made of brie as it was ignored in the translation of the english version only being mentioned about morals and nobility. (Dammit, curse your copyright Squareenix of America.), as he gets hit in the head with a potion.

Start giggling.

It certainly is a scream for me.

Edited by Samus00

Kenshiro.jpg

:awesome:

Correction: Kenshiro is the ultimate combination of Mad Max and Bruce Lee. That's kind of an odd combination now that I think about it, but it works quite well.

Kenshiro.jpg

:awesome:

Correction: Kenshiro is the ultimate combination of Mad Max and Bruce Lee. That's kind of an odd combination now that I think about it, but it works quite well.

HOLY SH*T, my father sais the same thing thing when I showed him a bit of HnK yesterday!

HOLY SH*T, my father sais the same thing thing when I showed him a bit of HnK yesterday!

Yeah, I remember now that Musashi mentions it. Apparently Kenshiro's looks (and possibly the setting of the world) were based on Mad Max. His other traits (battle cries, unbeatable martial arts, etc.) are based on Bruce Lee.

Edited by Nightmare

Yeah, I remember now that Musashi mentions it. Apparently Kenshiro's looks (and possibly the setting of the world) were based on Mad Max. His other traits (battle cries, unbeatable martial arts, etc.) are based on Bruce Lee.

Yeah, just what my father told me, he mentioned the movie that Mel Gibson started, then he said the bandits on motorcycles were very similiar to Mad Max.

Yeah, just what my father told me, he mentioned the movie that Mel Gibson started, then he said the bandits on motorcycles were very similiar to Mad Max.

It's pretty much the same damn setting. They even use a bus as a village gate, like in the movie.

• 2 weeks later...