Fire Emblem Thracia 776 Patching Help

skullface280

Hi guys I really need help. I have Fire Emblem 5 and zsnes and I play it in Japanese. I tried patching my Game with the patch on here and I don't know which one to use. Also I use IPSWin20 to patch but one time I did all the patches to one game and it didn't work.

PLEASE HELP SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO PLEASE WRITE DOWN LINK IF I NEED IT!!!!!

:blink:

First you'll need to find yourself a new ROM of FE5, then check the ROM file name if it says NP use the IPS file that says NP on it, if not use the IPS patch that says ROM on it.

To patch it place the IPS file to where your ROM is, go to the ROM file (SMC file) then right click go to rename, copy the name , then go to the IPS file then right click, rename, and paste.

First you'll need to find yourself a new ROM of FE5, then check the ROM file name if it says NP use the IPS file that says NP on it, if not use the IPS patch that says ROM on it.

To patch it place the IPS file to where your ROM is, go to the ROM file (SMC file) then right click go to rename, copy the name , then go to the IPS file then right click, rename, and paste.

Thanks dude but umm can u give me a link for the rom please? :awesome:

Its against the site rules to link to roms. However, I'll bend the rules just a bit.

Its against the site rules to link to roms. However, I'll bend the rules just a bit.

OKay thanks guys