MOVIE vs FLASH EVER OSL FINALS

So who's what race

Flash as Terran, Movie as Protoss. Unless someone decides to do something completely and utterly crazy and probably self defeating and play off race.

Edited by ZXValaRevan

I slept instead of staying up all night. Such foolings. I've gone back this afternoon and watched the first two games though.

So who's what race

Flash as Terran, Movie as Protoss. Unless someone decides to do something completely and utterly crazy and probably self defeating and play off race.

I remember when Savior tried that. He got obliterated. Edited by Wist

I slept instead of staying up all night. Such foolings. I've gone back this afternoon and watched the first two games though.

So who's what race

I remember when Savior tried that. He got obliterated.

8]

Saviour almost lost on BNet playing off race. Stork DID lose on BNet playing ON race.

But yeah, those games were crazy. I was totally expecting Movie to get completely smashed.

Did not expect him to dominate the beginnings of some of those games, and even win one of them. It was just a few mistakes on his part, and Flash's insane macro skill that stood in the way of him getting first place. Movie is much much better than I had anticipated, and than he has really shown before.

do you need the give aways pointed out? I shall highlight them for you.

So who's what race

Sexy Korean men

Saviour almost lost on BNet playing off race. Stork DID lose on BNet playing ON race.

Edited by Quac!