My life has been ruined...

shroudening

I guess when I do this:

:lol::lol:

The apocalypse is at hand? B) ;)

And lady Bananas, you know that what you find to be my idiocy is merely a representation of your new love for me. :wub::wub:

I think I would have to have severe brain damage to be able to fall in love with you.

Oh, some people say that falling in love is like having severe brain damage. You may not know it yet, but you're definitely starting to have feelings toward me. Don't deny it any longer, my dear. :wub::wub::wub:

I'm not going to roleplay with you. Go find someone else to be your horse to rape.

Emoticons are for mentally retarded people*

*Does not include text emoticons or newyears

HIKAAAAAAAAA ;__________;

You'll admit your feeligs sooner or later. And until then, G'Night :awesome:

I guess when I do this:

And lady Bananas, you know that what you find to be my idiocy is merely a representation of your new love for me. :wub::wub:

I think I would have to have severe brain damage to be able to fall in love with you.

Oh, some people say that falling in love is like having severe brain damage. You may not know it yet, but you're definitely starting to have feelings toward me. Don't deny it any longer, my dear. :wub::wub::wub:

I'm not going to roleplay with you. Go find someone else to be your horse to rape.

Your stupid way of annoying her and scaring her off isn't going to work, because she already knows she loves someone. Go fap to Harudoku or something.

I guess when I do this:

Your stupid way of annoying her and scaring her off isn't going to work, because she already knows she loves someone. Go fap to Harudoku or something.

So you are setting an example for him?

So Seph, was your username Shanan when me and Hika and Masu and Death got the FE4 thread locked?

Probably. Let me guess, you want to insult me with the past. I'm an entirely different person now anyway. I'm well aware of how much of a loser I was.

Edited by Seph

So Seph, was your username Shanan when me and Hika and Masu and Death got the FE4 thread locked?

Probably. Let me guess, you want to insult me with the past. I'm an entirely different person now anyway. I'm well aware of how much of a loser I was.

Nono, I was just checking. I couldn't tell.

Edited by ZXValaRevan