What anime/manga are you following right now?

Hatari

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Black cat? Awesome. I love watching Black cat.

Agreed...Train Heartnet is awesome. Just the fact that is last name is Heartnet...is just plain awesome.

Basilisk was pretty good, but I thought that The Kouga Ninja Scrolls novel was much better in terms of the fight sequences and story.

Are those the manga for it? Basilisk is one of the very few live actions that I'm considering watching. I think it's called Shinobi or something.

Agreed...Train Heartnet is awesome. Just the fact that is last name is Heartnet...is just plain awesome.

Totally agreed. And the number "XIII" fits him perfectly.

*points to avy and sig*

That's what I'm watching. Re-watch to be precise.

I accidentally overloaded myself with too many series to watch at once, but I plan to jump into Claymore when Toaru Kagaku no Railgun, Kimi ni Todoke, Omamori Himari, Ookami Kakushi, and Sora no Woto finish airing (Ookami Kakushi sucks btw. Others are all decent to good). Luckily, all 5 should be ending within just over a week of each other. I may also catch up on Soul Eater and Naruto: Shippuden.

I accidentally overloaded myself with too many series to watch at once, but I plan to jump into Claymore when Toaru Kagaku no Railgun, Kimi ni Todoke, Omamori Himari, Ookami Kakushi, and Sora no Woto finish airing (Ookami Kakushi sucks btw. Others are all decent to good). Luckily, all 5 should be ending within just over a week of each other. I may also catch up on Soul Eater and Naruto: Shippuden.

Yeah, I watched Omamori Himari too I guess. I mean, I watched its' opening and instantly knew everything that was gonna happen and the exact order, so it counts right?

Wow...that is a lot of series Firefox. Claymore is one of my favorites...

What's wrong with Ookami? I haven't seen it...but that's one strong comment ;).

I liked Soul Eater from what I've seen of it...It reminds me of Bleach/D.Gray-man, but since I like both, though don't watch Bleach anymore, it's good.

Is Soul Eater good? I want to watch it. :)

It's pretty good from the first 13 episodes I've seen.

Wow...that is a lot of series Firefox. Claymore is one of my favorites...

What's wrong with Ookami? I haven't seen it...but that's one strong comment ;).

It's hard to explain. Nothing really happens, I guess. It feels like it tries too hard to be an intriguing horror/mystery show but falls flat on its face. There are still 3 episodes left, so I guess it could pull something amazing off.

Sometimes I feel like I should actually watch all the anime being released before calling them mediocre to atrocious, but then I remember that that would entail actually watching all the anime that I call mediocre to atrocious and decide not to.

PS. Pretty much everything being released right now (save a few shows like Durarara!! and perhaps Baka to Test) are mediocre to atrocious.

Sometimes I feel like I should actually watch all the anime being released before calling them mediocre to atrocious, but then I remember that that would entail actually watching all the anime that I call mediocre to atrocious and decide not to.

PS. Pretty much everything being released right now (save a few shows like Durarara!! and perhaps Baka to Test) are mediocre to atrocious.

You forgot Kimi ni Todoke.

Finishing up EVA. I was about to drop this at ~ episode thirteen, but then they stopped wasting time fighting random angles and pumped the Freud up to 11. With all the daddy issues being thrown around I'm surprised none of the women have declared there desire for male genitalia. I’m stiff not digging the biblical stuff, though—it’s so superfluous, there doesn’t even seem to be any meaning to it at all beyond gratuitous symbolism. Nevertheless, it’s starting to get kind of interesting, and I’m glad I stuck with it.

Oh, and, does anyone know what I watch after the original series?

Edited by Le Communard