What anime/manga are you following right now?

Hatari

Oh, and anyone here(except Hoshi no Sora) watch Shiki?

I watched it, rated it with 8/10. It had its faults, namely a rushed ending and a predictable story, but it made up for it with an awesome cast (Toshio is a beast), and a glorious execution of the vampire theme. Also, the morality of the story was pretty good as well, giving us insight on both parties and delving into some aspects like the nature of death.

Hmm, although I have also to say that some actions were rather irrational, which could be seen as a flaw too

Edited by Mayora

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

kill la kill

wtf is going on, ryuko/mako otp, etc

Every episode, cr. Every. Episode.

Edited by Sara.

Wow, this place has gotten more active than I have seen it be.

Its a shame I wont have time to watch any more anime until after november :/

Which really sucks because my most looked forward to show F/SN 2014 is coming out in fall. (Which btw would be airing throughout my finals :'D)

I've finished Fate/Zero and man, this is a great series. When it manages to hook me despite the fact I knew key plot elements in advance, I know this is good.

Iskandar for king of the world, btw. I'd be perfectly happy with it.

Just watched HxH 139

Not much happens in this episode, however, what we get is interesting information of Alluka's power. And we are shown Killua's risky plan of having another person make the wish to save Gon, only to afterwards attempt to fulfill the requests by himself.

I'd like to make a full review on the episode in the thread I made, but doupleposting isn't allowed...

Those of you who are fans of HxH, and are interesting in discussing the show with other fans on SF, try to write your thoughts on anything in the thread I made, be it the new episode, or anything before that. I'd love to see the site's opinion on HxH, in a thread dedicated to it.

(yeah, sorry for the promoting)

How is Sao2 so far? I watched episode 1, and the asspull with the brokenleg was...wow.

Everything else seemed decent enough imo

I started and finished Puella Magi Madoka Magica. For a magical girl anime, it was surprisingly... good. Enough of my friends (who aren't that into Anime) recommend Death Note, so maybe I'll check that out at some point.

Also, I heard mention of SAO2, so... maybe I'll check that out?

Death Note start promising, but the second half (or was it the last third..) disappointed a lot. Still okayish.

How is Sao2 so far? I watched episode 1, and the asspull with the brokenleg was...wow.

Pretty bad but fun as expected.

Coincidentally, my hulu account was shut down due to nonpayment (I forgot to renew my card) right when

happened, so I haven't picked it up even tho I have hulu back. Probably worth it amirite?

Also, watching the english dub of Ragnarok The Animation.

It's just so...so....bad.... The only /redeemable/ character is Maya, and even that's a stretch, as it takes her ages of agonizing time to get her to that point, and she's just supposed to be a side character. Katherine, Judia, Iruga, Yuufa and Roan are so bland, and i keep watching, in the hopes that somehow, they will become actual characters. Im 5 episodes from the finale, and no sign of that happening.

And they actually put in a sex scene in episode 16 (I think). It doesnt actually happen but its obvious enough because of 2 seconds of shadows on the wall. I just...god...

"No. Judia, I must protect you. Part of my life now burns inside of you."

^

Actual dialogue

Edited by Sara.

Death Note start promising, but the second half (or was it the last third..) disappointed a lot. Still okayish.

I agree that the last third was comparatively lamer, but the rest of it was so good (also I really liked the ending).

It's alright so far, they have taken their time to introduce the new character and I think it'll start to pick up next episode.

Oh right, I forgot about this, but my older cousin recommended No Game No Life, and I had watched that a little while ago. I stopped at episode 5, but maybe I'll continue someday.

I also stopped in the middle of Mirai Nikki, for some reason. I already spoiled myself on the ending, but maybe I'll get back to it.

Annnnnnd Sorin recommended Angel Beats a while back. I heard mixed opinions about it, but maybe someday.

By the way I definitely recommend Madoka Magica. I don't know why I'm using the strikethrough, because I'm being serious. Seriously.

I agree that the last third was comparatively lamer, but the rest of it was so good (also I really liked the ending).

The best Death Note ending was the one they invented for second live action movie, if my memory serves correctly.

Oh right, I forgot about this, but my older cousin recommended No Game No Life, and I had watched that a little while ago. I stopped at episode 5, but maybe I'll continue someday.

I also stopped in the middle of Mirai Nikki, for some reason. I already spoiled myself on the ending, but maybe I'll get back to it.

Annnnnnd Sorin recommended Angel Beats a while back. I heard mixed opinions about it, but maybe someday.

By the way I definitely recommend Madoka Magica. I don't know why I'm using the strikethrough, because I'm being serious. Seriously.

You really should watch Angel Beats

NGNL is great, I stayed away from it at first but then I really got hooked by the crazy, clever writing. If you liked the first half, you'll like the rest of it.

After I finish Gundam Wing I'm going to rewatch Yu-Gi-Oh GX but this time in subs. For the record I thought the English voices we're funny and don't have anything against them.

Black Butler Book of Circus - I already read the manga so I know what's going to happen, but seeing it animated is pretty nice.

(obligatory Free! eternal gay/DMMd/Love Stage)

I'm also watching Tokyo Ghoul which is really interesting so far. I guess I should check out the manga.