Hello Folks

The Divine Swordmaster

Stalker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, we've all been stalkers at one point or another in our life (though not always at SF). Well welcome.

I welcome you as a former lurker myself. Anyway, try to have fun, but don't overdo it or start trolling. That's not nice. :(

But anyway, have a good time, and I might see you around.

Oh, and you can just call me RP like everyone else does.

Hello The Divine Swordmaster and welcome to the Fire Emblem fandom, also called "my elitism is better than yours".

Don't go too far from the forest and behave like you'd be in an important meeting and you'll have a good time here.

Also you should try out the first (and better) half of the series sometime. The sooner the better.

Salutations, comrade, and welcome to the forest!

I heartily second Ike-Mike's proposal. FE6 is like FE7 on a grander scale with more interesting and challenging chapters, and FEs 4 and 5 are some of the most compelling games in the series. Even FE3 has a lot to offer, though it's not as popular lately.

Salutations, comrade, and welcome to the forest!

I heartily second Ike-Mike's proposal. FE6 is like FE7 on a grander scale with more interesting and challenging chapters, and FEs 4 and 5 are some of the most compelling games in the series. Even FE3 has a lot to offer, though it's not as popular lately.

I've always wanted to try FE 6, If using Roy is anything like using...Eliwood.....then Im sure the game is a....challenge XD

to bad they didnt localize it. I have to settle for a ROM or Patch or something

Although...it would kill my computer :sob:

Greetings, I am Isaac. Now that you're one of us, you'll have to become a bandit. There's really no need to worrry. The Serenes Forest bandits have virtuous people like Soul in their ranks. But always remember, Divine Swordmaster. We must strive above all else to be honorable bandits. For the future of Serenes.

In other words that are not being quoted from Radiant Dawn, welcome to the forums.

Edited by Isaac55