Lowturning

Krad

Well, yes, but she's recruitable and had been an ally before in 1-8 and 1-E. Just saying.

By the way, has anyone noticed that when Ena appears as an NPC in 3-E, she's got S strike, but she reverts to A strike in 4-1?

She finally got the courage to bring her strike up, but she got cold feet right before she officially joined up....

By the way, has anyone noticed that when Ena appears as an NPC in 3-E, she's got S strike, but she reverts to A strike in 4-1?

It's even more hilarious than this. leopoldstotch abused her strike to SS level in 4-1, but then when he got Ena back in 4-E she was back to the original A strike.

It's even more hilarious than this. leopoldstotch abused her strike to SS level in 4-1, but then when he got Ena back in 4-E she was back to the original A strike.

I'm guessing Kurth is the same way when you fight him as an enemy in 3-E?

And if you raise BK to SS lances.

I have been informed that the game code contains data for two different BK units: the one that is an ally in 1-9, 1-E, and 3-6, and a separate one that you fight in 4-E-2. I'm not sure about the ones in 3-7 or 4-3. I figure that it's the same with Ena and Kurth.

Are there any other interesting easy mode only challenges? I know that 1-2 is a rout map instead of a Laura arrive, though that'll admittedly take longer than on other modes. Still, it would be cool to achieve the min turn count under such conditions.

Edited by Vykan12

Are there any other interesting easy mode only challenges? I know that 1-2 is a rout map instead of a Laura arrive, though that'll admittedly take longer than on other modes. Still, it would be cool to achieve the min turn count under such conditions.

Would it be possible to 3 or 4 turn 3-6? I know that the number of kills required is reduced from 46 to like 35 or 36.

As far as I know, no. The only chapters with different objectives are 1-1, 1-2, 1-3 and 1-5. 1-1 is Kill Boss instead of Escape, 1-2 is Rout instead of Laura Arrives, and 1-3 is Kill Boss instead of Escape. 1-1 and 1-3 would take the same amount of turns, and 1-2 would probably take longer.

Would it be possible to 3 or 4 turn 3-6? I know that the number of kills required is reduced from 46 to like 35 or 36.

The answer is pretty much:

There's the problem of not being enough enemies on the map.

In NM there are only 46 enemies on the map from turn 6 on, thanks to reinforcements. Considering EM, it would probably take longer, due to less enemies in the map from turn 1, and probably less reinforcements.

The only chapter left would be 3-E, which I at least don't have any clue how to do. My guess would be something like Jill ferrying someone to the top right, while someone else gets the Rescue Staff, and also that all of Skrimir's and Tibarn's allies die ASAP. I'm probably wrong, though.

By the way, has someone made Low turns videos of POR? I know that

, but aside from that, I've seen none. If nobody has made them, I could try to do a few.

I might try to low-turn PoR. I'll check back on that in 3 or so months.

I'm not sure if this will help, but since every death counts in 3-E, you might try sacfricing any unnecessary units, purposely not leveling them up, since this isn't on a continuous playthrough. Just brainstorming.