• Bass
    • Drums
    • Vocals
  2. 2. What level

• Easy
    • Medium
    • Hard
    • Expert

Just played RB for the first time at a friend's place a few weeks ago, so I'm still on easy. :awesome: I easily prefer the guitar, with vocals second. Bass I never tried, and drums are, eh, tolerable I guess. :huh:

Now the only problem is in buying a copy. I want to get RB2, but my brother wants RB:Beatles. :(

I don't know about you, but I have RB:Beatles and it's pretty awesome. Of course, if you don't like them, that's another point altogether, but I'd just like to go ahead and say that.

I don't know about you, but I have RB:Beatles and it's pretty awesome. Of course, if you don't like them, that's another point altogether, but I'd just like to go ahead and say that.

I've got no problem with them, in fact I love the Beatles. I just prefer hard rock over old rock & roll, and I'd know way more of the songs in RB2.

I've got no problem with them, in fact I love the Beatles. I just prefer hard rock over old rock & roll, and I'd know way more of the songs in RB2.

Then you'd probably prefer RB2. I like RB: Beatles for basically the reverse reasons (preferring classic rock and knowing a lot more Beatles songs.) Still, I don't think there's any problem if you decide to get both games.

5 chord?! Seriously?!?!

GYO?! Oh that could be very very bad indeed. Need to work on that...*sweatdrop* yeah right...

I'm pretty sure there never was a GRYBO chord in Raining Blood... :blink:

GYO isn't a problem if you've stretched your fingers playing piano for ~10 years. :awesome:

Edit: HAPPY, COMMUNARD? >_>;

Edited by Roxas

I'm pretty sure there never was a 5-chord in Raining Blood... :blink:

GYO isn't a problem if you've stretched your fingers playing piano for ~10 years. :awesome:

Ridiculous! Any Power Chord is a 5-chord, which are the life-blood of all Rock music. Now, if you were to say "I'm pretty sure there never was a German augmented sixth in Raining Blood..." I'd agree, but saying there are no five chords in absurd.

Ridiculous! Any Power Chord is a 5-chord, which are the life-blood of all Rock music. Now, if you were to say "I'm pretty sure there never was a German augmented sixth in Raining Blood..." I'd agree, but saying there are no five chords in absurd.

Oh, so you want to go all technical on me, huh? :|

Fine. O:

Enough of the pedantics.

http://pathhero.codemann8.com/view.php?path=4856

5 note chord at the end of the song. It's also a starpower note, for some hilarious reason. But that's only on GH:GH, which asides from that note is a bit easier through the song (I can keep a much longer combo in Mosh 1 for example, plus there's more SP phases).

You hold down two buttons with one finger.

I've had Rock Band 2 for about 3 months now, still can't get the hang of expert. I can play most of the songs on expert except some with awkward chords / strumming (Down with the Sickness, Battery) or killer solos (pretty much every song in the impossible tier tbh) I play left-handed (right hand on the frets, left on the strum bar), so it's kinda hard to pick up the strumming speed

I play drums more often nowadays, but I'm just starting out on expert and I'm learning to use the bass pedal better and training my left hand to play stuff (all I did was hit the snares with my left hand on hard lol)

I can do expert vocals and I can do decently on every song. I've got about 15 GSes so far but only 3 FCs (not counting 100% talkies). It's been a blast so far and I still play it frequently. There's a lot of awesome DLC that I want to grab but I don't have enough money, heh =P

I haven't played in a while, but I usually play expert unless the song is too hard. To give you an idea of how inexplicably awesome I am at the game, I got 9% on TtFaF (you get about the same if you leave the guitar alone, ie, don't touch or strum any note).

That's a 5* in my book.

But seriously, I was pretty good.

I also play drums, since I've "got rhythm." I can play Hard on most songs, and Expert on easier songs (like all of Beatles Rockband tracks, basically).

Edited by Big Boss

Enough of the pedantics.

http://pathhero.codemann8.com/view.php?path=4856

5 note chord at the end of the song. It's also a starpower note, for some hilarious reason. But that's only on GH:GH, which asides from that note is a bit easier through the song (I can keep a much longer combo in Mosh 1 for example, plus there's more SP phases).

Oh... see, I wouldn't know that. Considering I've only played Raining Blood on GH3... :sweatdrop:

• 3 weeks later...

I suck at these games, I hate the difficulty settings because medium sometimes feels so easy and if I change to hard it suddenly becomes impossible :S. I play guitar or bass when there are only 3 people playing but when we have the complete band I get to do the vocals because apparently I'm good at it (or at least not bad) still even with vocals I can just play in medium, unless we play RB Beatles where I can sing in expert most of the songs.