Bored, tired and hungry.

Raven

14 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for what you think I am most affected by right now.

• Boredom
    • Tiredness
    • Hunger

nonono

Eat, then sleep. If you're not hungry you can sleep more comfortably. If you're bored it should be easy enough to fall asleep.

Then when you wake up you might have an idea to help with your boredom.

Or you can just kill yourself that solves all problems

Currently 9:50am. All-nighter was pulled. Today I also intend to look at housing with some friends and secure ourselves a place to live in September for a year. Then after that, a classmate and I plan to go to the gym.

The last thing I ate was some chicken and bacon pasta about 13 hours ago. Not really filling. I think some noodles are in order.

Currently 9:50am. All-nighter was pulled. Today I also intend to look at housing with some friends and secure ourselves a place to live in September for a year. Then after that, a classmate and I plan to go to the gym.

The last thing I ate was some chicken and bacon pasta about 13 hours ago. Not really filling. I think some noodles are in order.

My advice?

Get yerself some non-caffeinated warm-milk-additive...stuff. Like Horlicks, or something (not even sure if it exists outside of Australia.)

Then, become addicted.

Or invent Chloroform-scented Pot Noodle.

Go to sleep. If you feel both hungry and bored the desire for food is most likely brought on by the boredom.

Intelligent people should never get bored. If you have a computer with internet access, there's enough right in front of you to keep boredom away for a lifetime. Play a game, watch a YouTube video, read the news, it's easy to fill time. But right now it seems wisest to get some sleep.

If you're going back to sleep, you usually don't tell people that you're going to 'be right back'. Just saying.

Back. I woke up to discover the house was going to the pub for some food, so no hesitation, I chucked on some clothes and went along. I'd say It sorted me out. I'm also not tired. Now all that's left is to find some entertainment.

Back. I woke up to discover the house was going to the pub for some food, so no hesitation, I chucked on some clothes and went along. I'd say It sorted me out. I'm also not tired. Now all that's left is to find some entertainment.

Well, you're at FFtF now. I'd say you've come to the right place.

I think you should post the story of what happened after you made this topic, in five minute intervals.

I have very little memory of yesterday. All I remember is the hunger, boredom and tiredness.

I'm hungry again.

Edited by Razgriz