Best GBA Assassin

Tamanoir

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best assassin

What is typical about Eliwood aside from his heroic personality? It isn't too similiar to Leaf or Sigurd's.

What's typical about Eliwood, aside from his personality? That's like asking what is typical about Jaffar aside from his character.

What's typical about Eliwood, aside from his personality? That's like asking what is typical about Jaffar aside from his character.

No, because like I said...Eliwood's personality isn't very typical and generic as Jaffar, it's easy to make a character that is always serious, has great stats and goes "..." all the time, but now that I think of it well, Eliwood isn't exactly like Sigurd and Leaf.

You're right; Eliwood's personality is even MORE generic than Jaffar's.

EDIT: Also, if you actually think that most of the lords have varied personalities, then you are retarded. It isn't even a debate as to whether or not you ARE or AREN'T- it's just made official by how stupid you sounded by saying that.

Edited by Merlinus the Jew

You're right; Eliwood's personality is even MORE generic than Jaffar's.

EDIT: Also, if you actually think that most of the lords have varied personalities, then you are retarded. It isn't even a debate as to whether or not you ARE or AREN'T- it's just made official by how stupid you sounded by saying that.

There, there...could you please stop insulting on debates? It's getting really annoying. And Marth? Personality? wut.

List of lord units with "I'm a noble person" personalities:

Marth, Arum, Celica, Sigurd, Celice, Leaf, Roy, Eliwood, Lyn, Eirika, Ephraim, Micaiah, FE10 Ike, Sothe, Sanaki, Tibarn, Elincia, . Since if they die, it is game over, and they are still considered essential until Endgame.

List of lord units without "I'm a noble person" personalities:

Hector and FE9 Ike.

And I think I'm being generous with FE9 Ike.

List of lord units with "I'm a noble person" personalities:

Marth, Arum, Celica, Sigurd, Celice, Leaf, Roy, Eliwood, Lyn, Eirika, Ephraim, Micaiah, FE10 Ike, Sothe, Sanaki, Tibarn, Elincia. Since if they die, it is game over, and they are still considered essential until Endgame.

@Bolded: You said personalities, not gameplay.

@Underline: Oh, I don't know...maybe because they ARE nobles?

@Italics: No.

List of lord units without "I'm a noble person" personalities:

Hector and FE9 Ike.

And I think I'm being generous with FE9 Ike.

No, they aren't. They don't display high authority, neither do Micaiah, FE10 Ike (Despite being a general he doesn't blab about being a noble) or Sothe.

It isn't even a debate as to whether or not you ARE or AREN'T- it's just made official by how stupid you sounded by saying that.

How ironic. :facepalm:

Edited by Alan Rainsworth

... Wow. I said noble PERSONALITIES you idiot. As in, "they are noble (good-willed, kind, just, etc) people" not "they are literally nobles". And a common theme among "noble people" characters is that they are considered essential until endgame.

I actually didn't think it was possible to misinterpret what I said. Congrats Soul, you managed to perform the impossible.

Does insulting me make my understanding any better? Because I understood what you meant perfectly, yet, even if we were talking about personalities you bothered to bring up why they are lord, because it's game over if they die.

Well, what else would you expect? Lyndis is considered more of a "Ms perfect" due to not acting like a noble even when she realizes she is one and lives for a year in Calein.

... Wow. I said noble PERSONALITIES you idiot. As in, "they are noble (good-willed, kind, just, etc) people" not "they are literally nobles". And a common theme among "noble people" characters is that they are considered essential until endgame.

Wait, I thought you said that Hector wasn't noble, when he's actually good-willed, kind, just etc.

And I don't understand what you mean by 'noble people' characters being essential. Yes, generally the main character of ANY game is considered essential. That's kind of the definition of a main character.

I mean that the main characters all have noble natures... and nothing else beyond that.

Hector is one of the only different ones because unlike, say, freaking everyone except maybe FE9 Ike, he was easily prone to violence and outbursts. Point me to one other lord who was like that. OH WAIT YOU CAN'T.

Don't get me wrong, Hector isn't all buff and gruff; he just has a little something extra that other lords lack; something INTERESTING about their character.

It's what to expect from a NOBLE, they weren't educated in the way Ike was, Hector's parents died when he was young and had an older brother who didn't attend to him too much, so it's understandable.

I mean that the main characters all have noble natures... and nothing else beyond that.

Hector is one of the only different ones because unlike, say, freaking everyone except maybe FE9 Ike, he was easily prone to violence and outbursts. Point me to one other lord who was like that. OH WAIT YOU CAN'T.

Don't get me wrong, Hector isn't all buff and gruff; he just has a little something extra that other lords lack; something INTERESTING about their character.

I didn't find Hector interesting at all.

Lolspam. Really, one word post is considered spam.

Okay, okay...the mainpoint was that Jaffar is only considered cool because he's always serious and his only lines are "..." while being strong, but I'll get over it accepting Eliwood is typical so we don't de-rail this any longer.

Back on topic:

It's not Mattew & Legault's fault that their promotional gains are horrible, they should have given them +3 Str/Skill due to their most lacking stats, and also, a +15% critical bonus would REALLY help...even with low Str.