MAFIA SIGN-UP THREAD

General Spoon

Well, I was actually thinking of moderating this. You sure you don't want to play?

Yeah, I'm sure. Besides, I'm probably here more often, which means that I can keep things running well.

If we have 14 people, I was going to do 4 mafia, 8 citizens, a spy/oracle, and either a vigilante or protector, if that's alright with you.

Yeah, I'm sure. Besides, I'm probably here more often, which means that I can keep things running well.

If we have 14 people, I was going to do 4 mafia, 8 citizens, a spy/oracle, and either a vigilante or protector, if that's alright with you.

There's actually 13 people atm, as one of the guys who signed up got suspended for 2 weeks.

I'm also thinking of dropping the protector role, since we have this few people. Or the detective. I'd like to keep the vigilante. So a breakdown of these 13...

1 Vigilante

1 Detective/Bodyguard

4 Mafia

7 Citizens

Wait a minute...

EDIT: Okay, so I think either the detective or the bodyguard must be dropped.

Edited by General Spoon

There's actually 13 people atm, as one of the guys who signed up got suspended for 2 weeks.

I'm also thinking of dropping the protector role, since we have this few people. Or the detective. I'd like to keep the vigilante. So a breakdown of these 13...

1 Vigilante

1 Detective/Bodyguard

4 Mafia

7 Citizens

Wait a minute...

Well, if you're playing too, we have 14.

I'm playing another game of Mafia atm. So my hands are a bit tied there :(

Okay. So, could you give a list of who's playing so I can decide roles? I'm going to do it via random number assignment.

Also, do you want to add a sheriff? No special powers, but his/her vote is the tiebreaker. I think that would be helpful. I was going for a majority vote to lynch.

Okay. So, could you give a list of who's playing so I can decide roles? I'm going to do it via random number assignment.

Also, do you want to add a sheriff? No special powers, but his/her vote is the tiebreaker. I think that would be helpful. I was going for a majority vote to lynch.

I like your idea for the sheriff role. I think I'll use that. And yes, it is going to be majority to lynch.

I actually have a program to assign roles already.

I like your idea for the sheriff role. I think I'll use that. And yes, it is going to be majority to lynch.

I actually have a program to assign roles already.

I take it that you are about to start soon? By the way, who was the idiot who got himself suspended for two weeks?

And I imagine you plan on doing this in real time? (Meaning that the daytime phase and nighttime phase each last 12 hours.)

I take it that you are about to start soon? By the way, who was the idiot who got himself suspended for two weeks?

And I imagine you plan on doing this in real time? (Meaning that the daytime phase and nighttime phase each last 12 hours.)

I plan on having the phases last either a minimum of 24 hours OR until all the orders are in.

EDIT: And yes, I plan on starting soon.

Edited by General Spoon

I plan on having the phases last either a minimum of 24 hours OR until all the orders are in.

EDIT: And yes, I plan on starting soon.

Alright, when you're ready to start the game, give me the list of who's been assigned to which role so I can keep track of that as well.