Tatsunoko vs Capcom

Masu

I like it. After playing Blazblue and SF4 for god knows how long, i must say the game moves much quicker than the other two games i've been playing. Just about any attack can link into each other which is pretty cool. Its just that the whole shop system to unlock extra colors is a pain since each color costs 1 million zenny and you get about 800 thousand each time you complete arcade mode. It takes a bit to unlock all the characters too, but not so long that you get bored of the game.

There was a "who you gonna main" thread a month ago but eh.

Zero is the character I use pretty much in every team with my partner rotating between Alex, Roll, Casshan, Jun the Swan and Yatterman-2 with Jun being my current favorite.

Edited by Ike-Mike

From the looks of it, this seems to be the best Vs. game. Hopefully Capcom learns from this and does even better for future Vs. games (please make one with Konami, please please please).

Anyway, I have no way of getting this any time soon, but I already am deciding on maining Zero and Frank West. I've heard Phoenix Wright might get in through DLC. Is this true?

• 3 weeks later...

I just got it, and so far it's awesome. I'm using mostly Ryu right now due to my lack of experience in non-Smash Bros. fighting games, but I'm liking Frank West and Tekkaman Blade. Giants tend to dismember me, though.

I rented it a week ago and I really enjoyed it the 5 days I played it, I played mostly with Ryu, but I tried to play with everyone. Yatterman-2 was the only character I didn't unlock. If I had the game I probably would main Zero and Ryu, but knowing myself I would probably play with anyone just for fun. One thing though, I was really disappointed with the wii remote and wii remote nunchuck simplified control scheme so I had to play with my gamecube controller (since I don't have a classic one).

I would like to buy it but I don't really think it is worth my money, at least not with the current price that is, I'm gonna wait some time until the price drop.

• 2 weeks later...

The internet battles arent laggy like Smash Bros (Brazilian Guy here). I had some cool fights against random people around the world.

At the moment I plan to stick with Roll and Frank...

Havent unlock all characters yet (lazy + other games i am playing)

Playing with Game cube controller. (Dont have classic controller yet =/)

• 3 weeks later...

From the looks of it, this seems to be the best Vs. game. Hopefully Capcom learns from this and does even better for future Vs. games (please make one with Konami, please please please).

Another person with a wish as amazing as mine own???

Edit: Forgot to add, I like Ryu (I can eaisly pull off 20Bil damage if I can get a hit on ya... No, not amazing, but it just goes to show that Ryu is easy to use and awesome), Soki, Zero, Tekkaman, Saki, Karas, Frank, and VJ.

Edited by SlaveBlade