• Geoffrey
  3. 3. Half-promoted(?)(FE10)

• Geoffrey
    • Kieran
    • Astrid
    • Makalov
    • Oscar
    • Titania

it was hard to choose between Kieran and Oscar for the first one, but Oscar did slighty better for me

Titania takes the gold for me in the 2nd one

as for the third one, Astrid capped all her stats fast and owned like no other, so i chose her

Um what nacho said... Although Geoffrey's applies to all three :) And Seth's stats were always just about on par with Kyle and Forde's when I used him, despite him being a jeigan :)

Now thats not true, Seth shouldn't count as a Jeigan. His total stat growths are much higher than of any of the cavaliers through the game. Especially his own game. He's more of a Oifaye archetype same applies for Titania in PoR. Average Stats comparing in his game:

Seth: 85%, 50%, 45%, 45%, 40%, 30%, 25%

Kyle: 85%, 50%, 40%, 40%, 20%, 25%, 20%

Forde: 80%, 40%, 50%, 45%, 35%, 20%, 25%

Franz: 80%, 40%, 40%, 50%, 40%, 25%, 20%

Amelia: 70%, 40%, 40%, 40%, 50%, 30%, 15%

Here Seth is my favorite Paladin throughout the game.

I've never really used the oifaye archetype tbh. I knew he would be one but some people don't really count that as an archetype so I stopped using it and just referred to him as a good jeigan. From what I hear only Jeigan and Marcus fe6 are proper jeigans... but I'm not sure if that's correct.

I heard Zealot doesn't apply as he enters too late and so can't be a jeigan as he isn't strong in the early game because, quite simply, he isn't there.

I disagree:

First of all, Zealot's average stats shows that he is more than qualifies for him to be a Jeigan.

Secondly, You get Zealot at Rebellion of Ostia. Its not even anywhere near later in the game comparing to other chapters which there are a total of 32 Chapters in the game(Including the Gaiden Chapters) Making him more useful as a meatshield later in the game.

This poll kind of makes me sad because some of my favorite Paladins aren't even on the list. Out of the choices that were available, I chose the following:

Unpromoted: Kent

Pre-promoted: Marcus (FE7)

Half Promoted: Titania

For "half promoted" I chose Titania because I liked her in PoR. I have yet to play Radiant Dawn.

First of all, Zealot's average stats shows that he is more than qualifies for him to be a Jeigan.

Secondly, You get Zealot at Rebellion of Ostia. Its not even anywhere near later in the game comparing to other chapters which there are a total of 32 Chapters in the game(Including the Gaiden Chapters) Making him more useful as a meatshield later in the game.

Going by this logic, you'd have to say that FE1 Doga, Ulf, Zaggaro, and too many other characters are Jeigans as well. : /

This poll kind of makes me sad because some of my favorite Paladins aren't even on the list. Out of the choices that were available, I chose the following:

Unpromoted: Kent

Pre-promoted: Marcus (FE7)

Half Promoted: Titania

For "half promoted" I chose Titania because I liked her in PoR. I have yet to play Radiant Dawn.

Going by this logic, you'd have to say that FE1 Doga, Ulf, Zaggaro, and too many other characters are Jeigans as well. : /

Sorry, but I only played FE6-10

my fav pally is kent too! but he wasnt on the list, so i went with franz. he's always turned out well for me.

i loved oscar in PoR, but got disapointed by him in RD. kieran is the opposite.

Kent is on the list....

In order, Sain because hes awesome. Next, Isadora, because there are never enough GBA paladins, and shes also pretty. Finally, Astrid, who I have a soft spot for, don't ask me why though.

In order, Sain because hes awesome. Next, Isadora, because there are never enough GBA paladins, and shes also pretty. Finally, Astrid, who I have a soft spot for, don't ask me why though.

oh i think i know why u have that soft spot. she is hard to resist cuz she looks soooooooo shy and fragile