I'm so sick

Junkhead

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was directed towards RP.

RP, why do you have to be a jerk to almost anyone now? This is not your maths were - . - = +

No, no, my friend...hating them back is not even usual to you, it isn't even going to make them respect you, hating them is going to make you seem more of a jerk to others...what is really sad is that you brought this to yourself.

Please, please don't be like this...at least being yourself got you slightly more respect rather than just yell out how much you hate most of us, don't be a jerk to BK either...he teased you the same reasons most did, because you take this too seriously.

Thinking others aren't serious but you are doesn't mean others will be some immature reckless little bastards. Or just look at your friend Red Fox, she can be serious without anyone having insult her.

And the plot twists!

Maybe this one will be better for you:

Jesus and his disciples were walking around one day, when Jesus said, "The Kingdom of Heaven is like 3x squared plus 8x minus 9." The disciples looked very puzzled, and finally asked Peter, "What on earth does Jesus mean - the Kingdom of Heaven is like 3x squared plus 8x minus 9? Peter said, "Don't worry. It's just another one of his parabolas."

Re-post:

It was directed towards RP.

RP, why do you have to be a jerk to almost anyone now? This is not your maths were - . - = +

No, no, my friend...hating them back is not even usual to you, it isn't even going to make them respect you, hating them is going to make you seem more of a jerk to others...what is really sad is that you brought this to yourself.

Please, please don't be like this...at least being yourself got you slightly more respect rather than just yell out how much you hate most of us, don't be a jerk to BK either...he teased you the same reasons most did, because you take this too seriously.

Thinking others aren't serious but you are doesn't mean others will be some immature reckless little bastards. Or just look at your friend Red Fox, she can be serious without anyone having insult her.

This one's only funny if you've had calculus.

Big party; every possible function is having fun, chatting and drinking this evening.

In an n-dimensional corner e^x stands bitter and alone. Near the lonely one there's a small group of exponential functions, and 2^x within them turns to see e^x in its corner.

"Hey, e^x, come on, integrate yourself" said 2^x pointing to the group.

"What for," whispers e^x, "It makes no difference."

I don't get it at all. Really, I don't get this. When I'm mean, I'm a jerk. But when others are mean, they're 'just teasing'. Do you know what I call that? A hypocritical double standard. And I don't care. If they treat me like dirt, I don't really give two figs what they feel anymore. I've had it with teasing and jerking off. And why is it that when I start dishing things back out, I'm the bad guy, but when I sit there and take it, I'm also the bad guy. If I'm the bad guy no matter what, there's no point in trying.

Being myself got me teased and stomped on. I endured it because I thought it was the right thing to do. But I was wrong. All it did was get the few people who actually did like me to treat me just as bad. Maybe I brought this on myself. But it's not like people are going to change because of anything I do. Seeing as though just about everyone but you, Hatari, and maybe Haru want me gone, it's not like I can ever hope to win their respect back. Might as well put a little bit of misery in their lives as well.

As for Red Fox, I barely know her. And she seemed so nice too. :(

This one's only funny if you've had calculus.

Big party; every possible function is having fun, chatting and drinking this evening.

In an n-dimensional corner e^x stands bitter and alone. Near the lonely one there's a small group of exponential functions, and 2^x within them turns to see e^x in its corner.

"Hey, e^x, come on, integrate yourself" said 2^x pointing to the group.

"What for," whispers e^x, "It makes no difference."

yes, that is funny. I want to find the one, were e^x goes to face an integral, but it turns out to be a y based-integral.

yes, that is funny. I want to find the one, were e^x goes to face an integral, but it turns out to be a y based-integral.

XD. Oh, well played. That also reminds me of the following.

Two male mathematicians are in a bar. The first one says to the second that the average person knows very little about basic mathematics. The second one disagrees, and claims that most people can cope with a reasonable amount of math.

The first mathematician goes off to the washroom, and in his absence the second calls over the waitress. He tells her that in a few minutes, after his friend has returned, he will call her over and ask her a question. All she has to do is answer one third x cubed.

She repeats "one thir -- dex cue"?

He repeats "one third x cubed".

Her: `one thir dex cubed'? Yes, that's right, he says. So she agrees, and goes off mumbling to herself, "one thir dex cuebd...".

The first guy returns and the second proposes a bet to prove his point, that most people do know something about basic math. He says he will ask the blonde waitress an integral, and the first laughingly agrees. The second man calls over the waitress and asks "what is the integral of x squared?"

The waitress says "one third x cubed" and while walking away, turns back and says over her shoulder "plus a constant!"

Found it...

A constant function and ex are walking on Broadway. Then suddenly the constant function sees a differential operator approaching and runs away. So e^x follows him and asks why the hurry. "Well, you see, there's this differential operator coming this way, and when we meet, he'll differentiate me and nothing will be left of me...!" "Ah," says ex, "he won't bother ME, I'm e to the x!" and he walks on. Of course he meets the differential operator after a short distance.

ex: "Hi, I'm ex"

diff.op.: "Hi, I'm d/dy"

I don't get it at all. Really, I don't get this. When I'm mean, I'm a jerk. But when others are mean, they're 'just teasing'. Do you know what I call that? A hypocritical double standard.

That's what I thought you would...but know what? Thing is, they aren't actually doing it to you seriously, because they ARE teasing you, because you take everything too seriously, hence the reason you mean wen you hate most of us.

And I don't care. If they treat me like dirt, I don't really give two figs what they feel anymore. I've had it with teasing and jerking off.

Take it like a man, this is Internet, it could actually get worse but be lucky they are just TEASING you.

And why is it that when I start dishing things back out, I'm the bad guy, but when I sit there and take it, I'm also the bad guy.

Because you actually mean the things you say, you also generalized by saying "I hate you all".

If I'm the bad guy no matter what, there's no point in trying.

Yes, there is. You just never tried in the first place, there's only you to blame for what you done in the past...but there's no turning back after that, I suggest you return to being yourself but not on the verge of showing off how you feel you everyone that aren't your friends.

Being myself got me teased and stomped on.

Like I said...be yourself to your friends only, hiding behind a mask to others isn't bad when they won't care about you even if yuo are honest.

Maybe I brought this on myself. But it's not like people are going to change because of anything I do.

It's because you didn't even try for them to consider it, do what I told you to.

Seeing as though just about everyone but you, Hatari, and maybe Haru want me gone, it's not like I can ever hope to win their respect back. Might as well put a little bit of misery in their lives as well.

Mysery? On my life? So our lives reside on a website now?

That's what I thought you would...but know what? Thing is, they aren't actually doing it to you seriously, because they ARE teasing you, because you take everything too seriously, hence the reason you mean wen you hate most of us.

Yeah, so, like I said. They all get a free pass because they're 'just teasing' me. You know what happens when kids tease other kids on the internet? Sometimes, they commit suicide. I may not be the next victim of cyberbullying here, but perhaps you should know that words mean more than you think they are. 'Kidding' or 'Teasing' is not an excuse. And how the heck are you so sure that they're 'just teasing' anyway?

Take it like a man, this is Internet, it could actually get worse but be lucky they are just TEASING you.

Well, maybe they should go 'tease' someone who can actually tell the difference.

Because you actually mean the things you say, you also generalized by saying "I hate you all".

And you get mad at ME? How in the world are you even supposed to know where I'm being serious and where I'm kidding? Maybe that's the real problem here. Maybe it's because you can't tell the difference about me.

Yes, there is. You just never tried in the first place, there's only you to blame for what you done in the past...but there's no turning back after that, I suggest you return to being yourself but not on the verge of showing off how you feel you everyone that aren't your friends.

How are you to know who the real me is? The real me is both of these personae. I just use the other one here because I don't like to be a jerkoff when I don't absolutely have to. And even then, I don't like it.

Like I said...be yourself to your friends only, hiding behind a mask to others isn't bad when they won't care about you even if yuo are honest.

Yeah, and you're looking at one of the worst judges of a person's character here. Either I open up and get stomped on or I shut myself in and feel lonely all the time.

It's because you didn't even try for them to consider it, do what I told you to.

Well, I don't even know what to do at this point.

Mysery? On my life? So our lives reside on a website now?

Well, it's not like I have one to go to in the real world. I don't have friends or a social life in the real world. Well, outside of meal time, that is. That's the only time I have to talk to others outside of being on the internet. This is my life, at least. Why else am I on here all the time? Because this is what I like to do. And I want to make friends here since I have so few in the real world.

I'll be back in a half hour.