Whats your IQ?

Admiral "Bull" Halsey

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know. Is there some kind of online IQ test that I can take or something?

Yeah you can take the IQ test, but I wouldn't recommend to doing it online but rather go to a Psychologist or such to do that. Each questions when doing the IQ are random online...

I can't remember. I think one I took years ago gave me 135. But IQ tests only zone in on mathematical and language skills, really. It has nothing to do with how smart you are unless you look at both those zones together. I forget the name, but there's another test which delves into deeper areas attached to the human mind, including Musical, Language, Mathematical, Athletic, Interpersonal, Intrapersonal, and the like.

Mines OVER 9000000000000000000!!!!!

Sorry couldn't resist, I don't really know, because I've only taken mine online, it was 118 by the way

Even if you take this serious theres no way you'd get that type of number. Anyone gets between 100 to 150 are mere average anyways.

I don't know. Personally, I think it's a moot point as long as you're not mentally handicapped. I think that someone with a lower IQ can surpass someone with a higher IQ in knowledge if they're more determined to work. Having a high IQ doesn't necessarily make you smart.

Anyone gets between 100 to 150 are mere average anyways.

130 was about Above Average. 140/145 was Gifted. And above 155 was Advanced. According to some paper I read last fall.

As you can see, many of the supposed levels are bullshit and have little to no backing, and often conflict with each other. 'Sides--the higher you are in one of them, the less apt you are in other areas usually--there's a reason people score high and fail at everything in life, and opposite as well :/

130 was about Above Average. 140/145 was Gifted. And above 155 was Advanced. According to some paper I read last fall.

As you can see, many of the supposed levels are bullshit and have little to no backing, and often conflict with each other. 'Sides--the higher you are in one of them, the less apt you are in other areas usually--there's a reason people score high and fail at everything in life, and opposite as well :/

Really? Oh I see. I never knew that. I guess I'm below average since my IQ is only 101. =(

I think the average range went from 100~130. Then about the same back down--supposedly the data ends up making a normal distribution, so it's an even bell-shape on average.

But like I said, IQ hardly is a good example of being smart, unless your definition of smart is the one IQ wants. Many people would rather a high EQ than IQ--society functions better in that regard, but it idolizes IQ. Neither are more important than the other :/

Too bad mandated education only wants people to do well on their tests, so they can strut with their rankings :[