The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to make stats more balanced and not let people abuse of their powers just because they make cool stat sheets and think they can take over just because they have the most post.

I would like to make stats more balanced and not let people abuse of their powers just because they make cool stat sheets and think they can take over just because they have the most post.

Then let's exactly balance ourselves by not having a horseback unit with 45 Spd, the empires are originally more FE10 oriented stats.

Haven't you listened before, BK? Do we really have to follow others example when we are the ones that started this?

Then let's exactly balance ourselves by not having a horseback unit with 45 Spd, the empires are originally more FE10 oriented stats.

Haven't you listened before, BK? Do we really have to follow others example when we are the ones that started this?

I'm nerfing some, they have to submit or comply to 0.

Yes, exactly. Your Spd wasn't really crappy when you had 37 AS, sure, your cap was pretty low...but you OHKO every enemy with your average caps and Swanchika.

It's like you guys have turned into stat junkies...and that sucks. You kknow, you just like having high stats even when they are uneeded.

I think we should nerf the Mt to 18...you know, since that are even tomes that have less than that and are S-SS-ranked.

Or how about be decide the max Mt depending on the type of weapon? It'll be ridiculous to say:

Axe: 24 Mt, 100 Hit

Sword: 24 Mt, 100 Hit

=/

The above post is false.

objection.png

I think we should nerf the Mt to 18...you know, since that are even tomes that have less than that and are S-SS-ranked.

Or how about be decide the max Mt depending on the type of weapon? It'll be ridiculous to say:

Axe: 24 Mt, 100 Hit

Sword: 24 Mt, 100 Hit

=/

Mt/hit forging:

Axe/Fire/Dark:24Mt/80hit

Thunder/Lance:22Mt/90hit

Wind/Sword:20Mt/100hit

Bow gets 22Mt/100Hit

Light gets 23Mt/90Hit

Also +15 to stats max unless said otherwise.

Edited by AstraSolLuna

They shouldn't get bonuses when they are forges, the Mt is too high...especially since they're not even S-ranked. S RANK weapons have lower Mt than that.

The bonuses shouldn't come, it's just an excuse to keep up with those who wield holy weapons.