The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

I propose that instead of banning Narga and Loputousu (screw spelling), their effects should be weakened. Narga bonuses should be halved or quartered, and Loputousu loses its protective powers. This is just for the fairness of future light magic and dark magic users. Or is it too late to bring more superweapons into the empires?

No, 1/8 bonuses for Narga is still overkill here. As for Lopu, no protective powers needs to be a start. They both need to lose some might here. I can see this happening though:

Lopu: Mt 24

Hit: 65

RES +5

Narga: Mt 16

Hit: 85

Spd/Skl/Def/Res +2 each.

That's my definition of balance for those two weapons.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I propose that instead of banning Narga and Loputousu (screw spelling), their effects should be weakened. Narga bonuses should be halved or quartered, and Loputousu loses its protective powers. This is just for the fairness of future light magic and dark magic users. Or is it too late to bring more superweapons into the empires?

I said they aren't being being used, so...no.

I though I said this before........Emperor stat cap points are 320 in total. That's assuming 40 in all stats and 80 cap HP. Haru has 312.......She's fine stat wise.

I am going to be nerfing BK a bit in a second. The caps for regular units shall now be 280, if it's a bit over by like 1 or 2 points I won't mind, more than that....yeah I'm gonna have to change that. UNLESS SAID OTHERWISE.

Forges are now as follows:

Sword/Wind: 15MT 100Hit Crit10

Lance/Thunder: 16MT 90Hit Crit15

Axe/Fire/Dark: 17MT 80Hit Crit5

Light: 17MT 90Hit Crit0

Bows: 16MT 95Hit Crit10

Braves may be forged TO A DEGREE.

Those are......

Sword/Bow:11MT 95Hit Crit5

Lance: 12MT 90Hit Crit5

Axe: 13MT 85Hit Crit5

Also as you can see Tomes such and Volcanon, Thoron, and Tornado may NOT be forged due to their high MT.

The bonuses that will be applied will only be +5 starting now.

HAPPY NOW SOUL?

Also BK, no one ever said you had to be Beroc.

I though I said this before........Emperor stat cap points are 320 in total. That's assuming 40 in all stats and 80 cap HP. Haru has 312.......She's fine stat wise.

I am going to be nerfing BK a bit in a second. The caps for regular units shall now be 280, if it's a bit over by like 1 or 2 points I won't mind, more than that....yeah I'm gonna have to change that. UNLESS SAID OTHERWISE.

Those are......

Also as you can see Tomes such and Volcanon, Thoron, and Tornado may NOT be forged due to their high MT.

HAPPY NOW SOUL?

I still have a problem with emperors having caps that are so much higher than others. Given that dichotomy, what I see happening is that everyone will dissolve into an empire of 1 person each for those massive stat boosts.

Those are......

HAPPY NOW SOUL?

AHAhahaha! HELL YEAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Hahahaha! 8D 8D 8D

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

*hugs ALS*

Edited by Alan Rainsworth

I still have a problem with emperors having caps that are so much higher than others. Given that dichotomy, what I see happening is that everyone will dissolve into an empire of 1 person each for those massive stat boosts.

A person must have at least 3 people to call itself an empire. Look at the damn Stat cap for Emperors in FE4. 80HP 30 everything else. Considering 3rd teir, it would be boosted to 40 in everything.

AHAhahaha! HELL YEAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Hahahaha! 8D 8D 8D

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

*hugs ALS*

Ugh.....now the damn statsheets.

A person must have at least 3 people to call itself an empire. Look at the damn Stat cap for Emperors in FE4. 80HP 30 everything else. Considering 3rd teir, it would be boosted to 40 in everything.

Well, I still don't see how this is anywhere near fair. Quite frankly, I don't give a rip about FE4 stats or weapons or any of that stuff. Plus, you're just going around and basically allowing people to boost their own stats to even more absurd numbers. I don't see why 295 or so isn't fair enough, with 80/40 caps. 15 extra points is more than enough. (Personally, I'd like to see 0 points of boost, but it's not like that's going to be happening.)

I have one question for you actually RP, why do you care at all?

Why do I care? I guess that it's because I have a very strong personal distaste for power and an equally strong belief in a society based on an ideal of equality. I want for all people who choose to participate to be able to do so on a balanced playing field, with no person getting an unfair advantage by virtue of rank, status, or any of that BS. I doubt you're going to believe me, and I'm certain that's not the answer that you were expecting, but it is the truth nonetheless.

Great, now forges seem like bloody pathetic weapons, thanks!

Y'know, with people running around with 30 Might weapons, it seems pretty damn shitty to be flashing around a 15 mt sword. Now I'm practically 5HKOing each of you, and I'm getting fucked in the meantime.

Also, in FE10 it WAS possible to make forges better than SS weapons. Ever heard of the Twin Sword card?

Screw this, I'm changing to Reid to get my axes.

The only 30 Mt weapons you will see are he FE4 ones =/

That, in my mind, is even worse than before. At least with broken forges, there's a counterbalance to the broken FE4 weapons. Now we just have broken FE4 weapons and everyone else with pathetic weapons by comparison.

Good Job, RP... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm:

You completely ignored what I said before. They aren't dumb enough to go themselves facing generics with holy weapons.

That's just wanting to see improved stat bonuses, but what you really NEED is what you got in your equipment and not those shiny green caps surpassing 40.

You completely ignored what I said before. They aren't dumb enough to go themselves facing generics with holy weapons.

That's just wanting to see improved stat bonuses, but what you really NEED is what you got in your equipment and not those shiny green caps surpassing 40.

That's irrelevant as far as I am concerned. It's not about facing generics with broken weapons. It's about fighting themselves in arenas and wars. Any character here could easily take on a small army with or without a broken weapon. It's about making sure that all the people are balanced among themselves.

It isn't irrelevant when I have answered to the same thing asked by others. We aren't as stupid as to fight in the arena with 30 Mt weapons anymore.

Prohibiting holy weapons isn't the thing to do, what they have to do is make a rule to use them on special occasions, those special occasions are fighting strong enemies such as enemy emperors.

The forges have already been fixed to be balanced, please, don't argue with it.

It isn't irrelevant when I have answered to the same thing asked by others. We aren't as stupid as to fight in the arena with 30 Mt weapons anymore.

Prohibiting holy weapons isn't the thing to do, what they have to do is make a rule to use them on special occasions, those special occasions are fighting strong enemies such as enemy emperors.

You still don't seem to get it. It's the fact that certain people have these weapons and are able to use them that's the problem in and of itself. And the fact that emperors get such massive stat boosts. So just because someone's an emperor means that they get a broken weapon and even more broken stats?

We might as well say that we've got the emperor class, and the elephant dung class. And pretty soon, people who aren't emperors are going to ditch because they're going to be stat bullied by those who are. I'm trying to make this fair for EVERYONE, not just for people who happened to join early enough to get these broken weapons or to start an empire.

But I guess that I'm not going to be able to change anyone's mind at this point. Well done, RP. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Edited by Randomly Predictable

Yes, I am perfectly understanding your point. It's just that you can't ban holy weapons just because someone has dissposal of them.

I say it's all fine unless they have broken caps.

No it's not fine. Just do a mental comparison of a maxed dragonlord with Swanchika vs. a maxed dragonlord with FE10 Urvan. The difference is as clear as night and day.

Let me make it clear. I would strongly prefer everyone to have broken stats and weapons than to pretend to balance it all, but let emperors have broken stats and a small group of people have broken weapons.

Edited by Randomly Predictable

My...my...MY STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRrssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!