The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

Very well.By the way,i have a question?In your new star system,how is everything weighted?

For example,while Soul has quite a bit more posts than me in the empires,I had a larger role than him in wars/administration/etc.,and was given a higher station by the emperor we both serve.So,what would our stars look like as an example?

We haven't fully developed a new star system but you will still have more. As a higher position in the government, you technically are more active in the empire. A citizen who talks more than a politician(Is that possible) still isn't higher up in the government. Leadership stars were related to the word authority, the keyword.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very well.By the way,i have a question?In your new star system,how is everything weighted?

For example,while Soul has quite a bit more posts than me in the empires,I had a larger role than him in wars/administration/etc.,and was given a higher station by the emperor we both serve.So,what would our stars look like as an example?

I don't know how BK wants to do it, but under the system I proposed, Soul would have 8 stars and you'd have 5 or so. Although you could gain up to two more for activity. I thought to let Soul break the star cap by one due to extreme activity.

Well, there you go. Forget what I said.

Edited by Randomly Predictable

Because I was the only one who was fighting for balance. Nobody attacked Wist's WTFcaps except for me even though I was threatened on multiple occasions.

Yes, I did, too. I did most of the time.

What about me? I have three, it's fair enough, I don't want any more or less. Ether gets six.

Yes, I did, too. I did most of the time.

What about me? I have three, it's fair enough, I don't want any more or less. Ether gets six.

Forgot about you there. Sorry. Still, Haru was mad at you much less in that argument though.

RP the problem with the fluctuating Lead stars is annoyance. For the statsheet makers aka myself. I don't want to constantly change statsheets just to change lead stars.

Also according to your plan, how many stars would I get?

I'll make a Lead star chart later I guess....

RP the problem with the fluctuating Lead stars is annoyance. For the statsheet makers aka myself. I don't want to constantly change statsheets just to change lead stars.

Also according to your plan, how many stars would I get?

I'll make a Lead star chart later I guess....

Probably 12 stars, if you care to know. Maybe 13.

And yeah, I know that it would be a pain, but I was merely expressing an idea.

Translating from my bad and sarcastic grammar I meant RP shouldn't suggest things he isn't even aware of, he is barely participating and trying to change stuff that shouldn't be of his importance.

I can. Translating from Soul to English, you get "Do not read this post."

I :lol::lol::lol: 'ed at that.

And shut up already Soul. I'm tired of you going around and beating up every little suggestion that I make. Rather than make a fuss at my ideas, I'd love to see what new ideas YOU'VE come up with. Oh wait, YOU HAVEN'T!!! So lay off. <_<

Edited by Randomly Predictable

Hey, don't try to be an Internet tough guy with me. It's partially your fault, "Yeah, get 12 or 13 leadership stars". Do you even know what you are saying?

That is clearly a message of "Accept me because I am praising you". And later you hide on someone else's reply, the same person you supposedly dislike and now want to gain their acceptance.

Hey, don't try to be an Internet tough guy with me. It's partially your fault, "Yeah, get 12 or 13 leadership stars". Do you even know what you are saying?

That is clearly a message of "Accept me because I am praising you". And later you hide on someone else's reply, the same person you supposedly dislike and now want to gain their acceptance.

I thought I told you that I had already formulated this idea anyway. And quite frankly, I don't care what you have to say here since it's pretty clear that you've done nothing this entire time but poke holes at every little thing that I've done to try to help. I'm still just dying to hear all these wonderful ideas that YOU'VE managed to come up with.

And it's pretty obvious that I don't like ALS here. But he asked a question and I gave an honest answer. So if you've got a problem with that, then why don't you propose an alternative solution instead of spending all this time and effort to trying to make fun of everything that I am saying. I'm waiting.

I thought I told you that I had already formulated this idea anyway. And quite frankly, I don't care what you have to say here since it's pretty clear that you've done nothing this entire time but poke holes at every little thing that I've done to try to help. I'm still just dying to hear all these wonderful ideas that YOU'VE managed to come up with.

It's not my fault you're as ignorant as to not the the tons of suggestions of balancing I gave, they even accepted a few, at least BK and ALS did. You come up with bullshit BK is not even taking seriously by now.

And it's pretty obvious that I don't like ALS here. But he asked a question and I gave an honest answer. So if you've got a problem with that, then why don't you propose an alternative solution instead of spending all this time and effort to trying to make fun of everything that I am saying. I'm waiting.

Yes, I want you to stop being such a douchbag by telling your own friends to shut up and later feeling all "YEAH I TOLD SOMEONE TO SHUT UP I AM SO STRONG":

Just got told to shut up by me in another thread. :D

Doesn't know that I just told Soul to shut up in another thread. :awesome:

If you're such a Macho Man you would've gotten rid of Seph a long time ago now, but here you are not wanting to make conflicts by arguing with Seph but with me instead.

Isn't that poetic irony?