The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

You DO like shitstorms.

And I hate it when some idiot (In general, no offense to Pahn) comes around and tells people to stop when they don't even know what they're talking about, that conversation IS relevant to this topic.

And arguing are the base of most topics, really.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leadership stars:

0 Lead stars: in an army, does not have one, little activity to none. No contribution. A follower.

1/2 Lead stars: has control of an army, some activity, some contribution. Uses near to no tactics in battle.

3/4 Lead stars: has control over a sizable army, a good amount of activity, good contribution. Uses average tactics for battle.

5/6 Lead stars: has control over, a large force/army, a lot of activity, a lot of contribution. Uses a variety of tactics for different battle situations.

7/8 Lead stars: leader, low rank, can be lowered if stupid mistakes are made. Okay choices are made, perhaps corrupt.

9/10 Lead stars: leader, middle rank, standard, good choices are made, fair to most if not all.

11/12 Lead stars: leader, highest rank, exceptional leadership. Wise choices are made, people are happy.

A brief outline. Changes will be implemented, to lazy to write giant paragraphs.

Leadership stars:

0 Lead stars: in an army, does not have one, little activity to none. No contribution. A follower.

1/2 Lead stars: has control of an army, some activity, some contribution. Uses near to no tactics in battle.

3/4 Lead stars: has control over a sizable army, a good amount of activity, good contribution. Uses average tactics for battle.

5/6 Lead stars: has control over, a large force/army, a lot of activity, a lot of contribution. Uses a variety of tactics for different battle situations.

7/8 Lead stars: leader, low rank, can be lowered if stupid mistakes are made. Okay choices are made, perhaps corrupt.

9/10 Lead stars: leader, middle rank, standard, good choices are made, fair to most if not all.

11/12 Lead stars: leader, highest rank, exceptional leadership. Wise choices are made, people are happy.

A brief outline. Changes will be implemented, to lazy to write giant paragraphs.

This is only a skeleton.

I think this would be better:

0 Lead Star: Generic. We can't even notice his presence. Wait, what's his name again?

1 Lead Star: Inactive, and doesn't do anything.

2 Lead Star: Just another passerby here and there.

3 Lead Star: Moderate activity, time based.

4 Lead Star: Good activity, contributes often(daily)

5 Lead Star: Good activity, contributes often, and has command over a sizable army.

6 Lead Star: Good activity, contributes often, commands a sizable army/armies, and is elite in the empire.

7 Lead Star: Oh look, I made a thread with the word empire in it with my name being the possessive of it.

8 Lead Star: Leader, doesn't do too much in the field though.

10 Lead Star: Leader, this person is a good/decent leader.

11 Lead Star: A good leader who participates well and people look up to this person

12 Lead Star: An extremely good leader, developed law code, active. Members look up to this person.

50 Lead Star: A communist, this group has total control. Member who don't look up often lose their neck.

Edited by BK201

But the mafia ended with Joshy as the enemy...again.

And he was the only one with stats, there were six officers, which included me and Ether, too.

And guess why I turned on you guys.

Hint: It involved you and Giogio.

It's a bit doubtful for me...3 leadership says the activity is moderate, mine is high, and it also says it is time based.

Time based meaning how long the empire has lasted. So even if you only have 100 posts, if the empires been up for only a day or so, that's considered good. Who said you are restricted to 3 stars?