The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong place. And those are for hawks.

Rather than simply going around saying 'wrong place', 'wrong place', it would be most helpful if you could either tell me where the right place is or just not comment. I'm not trying to be rude here, but you're really not helping here.

Rather than simply going around saying 'wrong place', 'wrong place', it would be most helpful if you could either tell me where the right place is or just not comment. I'm not trying to be rude here, but you're really not helping here.

I guess you could ask it in a PM. No, it's only for hawks. Ulki and Janaff have a reason for it, you don't.

Because Nihil is a cheap ass skill, you might as well say no skills on the statsheets if that is the case. Only Emperors get it. Or leaders and the like.

Also for the postcount/activity thing for Leadership stars it all depends on the quality of the posts as well.

BTW BK's Magic is now 25.

I still think a Leadership aptitude test would work best...

No. It's easy enough when you don't even have to move your butt but just your fingers and type.

No. It's easy enough when you don't even have to move your butt but just your fingers and type.

No offense Soul, but that was a bad response. The point is, he doesn't know where to post this stuff. I think this is actually a valid locations as it is the most logical other than PMs.

You do not have sanity. So I don't get the point of that post. You came to FFTF for a reason.

Of course I have a reason. It's to provide a reprieve for this insatiable boredom that I always have. None of the other boards are nearly active enough to keep up with the speed at which I post.

You have to have heart behind every post. The reason you come to FFTF is not boredom but lack of sanity. It helps to talk with other people lacking sanity.

No, I'm quite sure that you're mistaken there. The problem may in fact be that I am a bit too sane for my own good. I need to be a bit more insane to be closer to the typical person. :)