The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing that really is an issue is RP insisting he has apocalypse. I'll compromise and lower his stats to 0.

I think that you're just mad that I've got a weapon that can kill you before you even get a chance to hit resolve. :lol:

I think that you're just mad that I've got a weapon that can kill you before you even get a chance to hit resolve. :lol:

No and your smile is admirable. Your weapon will have 2x effective as will every other effective weapon to avoid brokeness. 1.5 if necessary because then everyone will choose a ground class making it boring. Your dark magic level is uncalled for. It's like a sage deciding to SS rank in swords. No. That is the final call.

No and your smile is admirable. Your weapon will have 2x effective as will every other effective weapon to avoid brokeness. 1.5 if necessary because then everyone will choose a ground class making it boring. Your dark magic level is uncalled for. It's like a sage deciding to SS rank in swords. No. That is the final call.

They could always choose to be a pegasus knight. It only has effective damage against wyverns and dragons. And I see no reason why I can't SS in opposing classes. So says he of the broken weapon, broken stat brigade. You call MY weapon broken? I laugh at you. :lol: You yourself SAID that you had a broken weapon and were happy about it. I call it smart tactics to have such a weapons on me. Why don't you drop Swanchika in a pit of lava, I'll put my Apocalypse tome back on the shelf, and we call it a day?

Edited by Randomly Predictable

I still think a Leadership aptitude test would work best...

I am NOT making one.

Noty. Can't use it.

pahn.png

I'll update that sheet later. >_>

That's it on your page?

Where the hell did that +8 def come from, and that crit is too high.

BTW Lover bonuses.

Supports and ring, also crit is from weapon. Apparently we have a kill/2 critical for weapons or something.

Nope. Look above.

A: FE4 statsheets only go up to A rank, and it's not holy, so no * rank needed.

B: FE6 is a game with x3 bonuses.

C: Go right ahead and give yourself some magic, but that means you lose imbue by default.

Here's the problem, combining GBA weapons with FE4 Statsheets. Though for your case a A rank in dark is all you will need.

Tell ALS should drop that, anyone could claim they killed 100 people.

Look above dammit.

I don't know what RP is talking about, but I can wield any dark tome.

BK, here's my idea for new weapons/items:

Naglafar

Dime thunder

Elsleep

Moonlight lance

Elixir

Speed ring

Defense ring

Is this much acceptable?

Looks fine to me, I have since dropped Daim Thunder anyway. Moonlight lance, the nerfs were already said.

RP, WHAT IS YOUR CLASS

....*headdesk* No.

And why the heck not? I see tons of people (like yourself) going around with the ability to use both physical and magical weapons. Besides, I don't have broken weapons like you two do, so it's only fair that I have some other way to compensate since we've all agreed to ban forges. Besides, it's not like there's any weapon that can compare to an FE4 holy, so I've got to make do with the best possible weapons (after all - let's be perfectly honest here - forges STINK....)

And why the heck not? I see tons of people (like yourself) going around with the ability to use both physical and magical weapons. Besides, I don't have broken weapons like you two do, so it's only fair that I have some other way to compensate since we've all agreed to ban forges. Besides, it's not like there's any weapon that can compare to an FE4 holy, so I've got to make do with the best possible weapons (after all - let's be perfectly honest here - forges STINK....)

Are you trying to get me to shoot myself? Okay, now that's out of the way. MASTER KNIGHTS WERE ABLE TO IN THE GAME THEY ARE IN. No, we aren't compensating. You shouldn't even be getting anything for coming too late. War is tactical. Ether isn't taking 1000 troops by himself. Now, STFU.

Are you trying to get me to shoot myself? Okay, now that's out of the way. MASTER KNIGHTS WERE ABLE TO IN THE GAME THEY ARE IN. No, we aren't compensating. You shouldn't even be getting anything for coming too late. War is tactical. Ether isn't taking 1000 troops by himself.

Testy, aren't we... And no, I'm not trying to get you to shoot yourself. I'm just trying to keep you from shooting me here. And don't give me this crud about broken units. You're a poor balancer who is using his own power to try to make himself broken - and you know it. And certainly don't give me any of this 'I've been around longer than you have so I'm better than you are and I always will be' nonsense. That's what I've been trying to stop this whole time, and you've not done a thing to stop it. Of course war is tactical, and that's what I'm doing - preparing myself for every possible outcome. And that includes the ones where I have to fight you. I'm not trying to take on 1000 units. I'm just trying to defend myself from one very irate kid who's getting very angry over no real reason (in case you've not figured it out by now, I'm referring to you. :lol: )

Testy, aren't we... And no, I'm not trying to get you to shoot yourself. I'm just trying to keep you from shooting me here. And don't give me this crud about broken units. You're a poor balancer who is using his own power to try to make himself broken - and you know it. And certainly don't give me any of this 'I've been around longer than you have so I'm better than you are and I always will be' nonsense. That's what I've been trying to stop this whole time, and you've not done a thing to stop it. Of course war is tactical, and that's what I'm doing - preparing myself for every possible outcome. And that includes the ones where I have to fight you. I'm not trying to take on 1000 units. I'm just trying to defend myself from one very irate kid who's getting very angry over no real reason (in case you've not figured it out by now, I'm referring to you. :lol: )

We've already called BS. End of story. Now stop bullshitting, you should be fully aware that you broke the crap out of yourself at one point. We are nerfing my stats as previously stated. If you keep bringing up a settled issue, there will be consequences. NOW STFU.

Newcomers like me need to make the best of what's left. Have you ever considered accurate sword-wielder + FE5 holy sword + strength ring +imbue? Just realized that that is a pretty good combo.

We've already called BS. End of story. Now stop bullshitting, you should be fully aware that you broke the crap out of yourself at one point. We are nerfing my stats as previously stated. If you keep bringing up a settled issue, there will be consequences. NOW STFU.

Yes, but if you're not nerfing your weapons, there's no point in me even wasting my time. And don't give me a holier than thou lecture here, you know that none of that would have happened if you hadn't decided to get involved, since I was done anyway. And your stats were never the problem (heck they're basically balanced already) - it's your rings and weapon that are the problems here, and I certainly don't see you volunteering any of that over. And just so you know, I'm calling BS on your weapons and rings as well. Don't play games, just because you think you're all high and mighty doesn't mean that you get to declare yourself invincible.

You know, it's really pretty funny to see you so ticked off because I'm having a little fun here at your expense. It's actually a bit of poetic justice, wouldn't you say?

Yes, but if you're not nerfing your weapons, there's no point in me even wasting my time. And don't give me a holier than thou lecture here, you know that none of that would have happened if you hadn't decided to get involved, since I was done anyway. And your stats were never the problem (heck they're basically balanced already) - it's your rings and weapon that are the problems here, and I certainly don't see you volunteering any of that over. And just so you know, I'm calling BS on your weapons and rings as well. Don't play games, just because you think you're all high and mighty doesn't mean that you get to declare yourself invincible.

You know, it's really pretty funny to see you so ticked off because I'm having a little fun here at your expense. It's actually a bit of poetic justice, wouldn't you say?

Too bad your opinion doesn't matter. How 'bout I announce your death? Cause of death? 3 bullet holes through to face.

Take it like Kinata who actually uses his brain to help even the playing field.

Yeah I'm nerfing BK's stats: 1 str, 1 def, 1 spd, and mag to 25.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You've done jack squat with that. That's an insult to nerfing. I'd rather him stay with his current stats than let THAT whack job nerf go through.

In other words: real weak, ASL. I'm utterly disappointed... :facepalm:

Since you're smart, just try looking through SF and finding good combos like the one I suggested. I'm logging off, homework to finish.

Too bad your opinion doesn't matter. How 'bout I announce your death? Cause of death? 3 bullet holes through to face.

Take it like Kinata who actually uses his brain to help even the playing field.

The fact of the matter is, you're opinion isn't so high and mighty. Nope, just your ego. And all I see is you getting mad and trying to rub your power in my face while I'm sitting here laughing at a little 14/15 year old kid throwing a tantrum because he's logically outmaneuvered and knows it but won't admit it. :lol::lol::lol:

It's quite amusing to see you get mad. :lol::lol:

No wonder everyone likes to pick on me.

At 11:47 EST, RP was still very much alive. As to his whereabouts, well, no one killed him, so it's all well and good.