The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

Luna doing that is overkill in my opinion. With it's activation rate for some people, basically it's overkill.

Here's my proposal.

Luna, 1 hit that bypasses defense.

Sol, 1 hit that heals equal to damage.

Aether, 1 hit that lowers target's defense by 50%, and 1 hit that heals 50% of damage dealt.

I propose that the FE9 specs are employed, with the exception that Aether only heals for 50% of damage during the first hit. I'd like to see FE9 rules apply to all masteries, as well, except that some of them (like stun and deadeye) get some sort of power boost, and Colossus is +50% strength instead of +25% damage. Also, Astra could use a slight boost to proc%, maybe (skill+20)/2 instead.

Edited by Randomly Predictable

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I propose that the FE9 specs are employed, with the exception that Aether only heals for 50% of damage during the first hit. I'd like to see FE9 rules apply to all masteries, as well, except that some of them (like stun and deadeye) get some sort of power boost, and Colossus is +50% strength instead of +25% damage. Also, Astra could use a slight boost to proc%, maybe (skill+20)/2 instead.

Denied. Astra does not need more activation, 20% is enough with the amount of times they attack over people.

Yes I know.

How about this?

Astra---->FE4

Luna----->FE4

Sol------->FE4

Aether------>What BK said.

I think that Astra and Luna are too strong since:

A - Most of us are a lot stronger than FE4 characters

B - Luna means that the character has basically a skill% chance of a OHKO (There are lots of people who can break 65 attack here thanks to FE4 holy weapons)

C - Astra is 5 hits without any damage reduction.

I'm just fine with FE4 Sol though.

I think that Astra and Luna are too strong since:

A - Most of us are a lot stronger than FE4 characters

B - Luna means that the character has basically a skill% chance of a OHKO (There are lots of people who can break 65 attack here thanks to FE4 holy weapons)

C - Astra is 5 hits without any damage reduction.

I'm just fine with FE4 Sol though.

....Your point?

GUESS WHAT?

CAPS ARE 80 FOR HP, NO ONE HAS HIGHER THAN 80 ATTACK EXCEPT FOR HARU AND SHE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE LUNA

The thing is that they CAN MISSSSSSSSSSSS Resolve becomes fucking useful for that

Edited by AstraSolLuna

....Your point?

GUESS WHAT?

CAPS ARE 80 FOR HP, NO ONE HAS HIGHER THAN 80 ATTACK EXCEPT FOR HARU AND SHE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE LUNA

The thing id that they CAN MISSSSSSSSSSSS

I thought I had 65 HP though.

Sol and Luna don't miss though, which is a problem unless you've specifically changed it for empire purposes:

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe4/skill.htm

The most ideal thing is to use the Str AS system. Why? Well, weapons of the more modern FEs are somewhat heavier.

But yeah, since ASL has a weapon with 5 Wt it's alot easier for him to agree with the Con system, screw everyone else who has the weapons of later FEs and that are heavier with less Mt.

I too want to see Str AS loss, for the same reason. Very few people are going to be able to claim a very powerful weapon that has something like 8-10 Wt or less.

And can we get a list of who has what weapon? It's very hard to claim them when you don't have a well defined list of who already has what, and it's subject to fraud for the same reason. Not accusing anyone of a fraudulent claim, but the potential exists nonetheless.

Edited by Randomly Predictable