The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashnard only killed Elincia's parents. RP can be a direct descendent of Caradock, founder of Crimea (according to the official timeline).

I'm pretty sure Ashnard destroyed the whole bloodline. I call for a judge vote on this.

I vote no, Ragnell was only handed to Oujay because of emperor status, I feel we should do the same with Amiti as it is more specialized of a situation,

Major blood for one, also claiming direct descendance is important as well as the fact that they were killed by Ashnard.

How do you go about 'claiming' major blood then? It seems that you just declared that you had major blood, then took the weapon and then were done with it because no one tried to stop you. And it was only specifically stated that Ashnard only killed Elincia's parents, as far as I know. The other royals may well have escaped. I find it just as likely that I would be related to the house of Crimea as you are related to the first user of that Axe. In other words, fairly likely.

Why are you trying so hard to stop me from taking one of the last decent weapons left, especially when I'm not trying to buff the weapon and ASL already let me have the sword?

Because ALS made it specialized for Ragnell, Neir blood is everywhere as opposed to Crimean blood which is specialized. There are many wielders of Neir blood, Lex in the prologue for one with minor blood. Crimean royal blood isn't abundant.

I'm pretty sure Ashnard destroyed the whole bloodline. I call for a judge vote on this.

I vote no, Ragnell was only handed to Oujay because of emperor status, I feel we should do the same with Amiti as it is more specialized of a situation,

I always thought that Amiti was both blood-locked and a female-only weapon, but meh...

Now you're just making stuff up. You think you have a better chance of having the necessary blood? In these threads, you can just choose to have the right blood, so RP should have that ability.

Edited by Kinata

Now you're just making stuff up. You think you have a better chance of having the necessary blood?

Actually yes. If you haven't noticed FE4 Blood is spread all around. Lex, Langobalt, Danan, Burian, Johan, and Johanalva all have it.

You still have a very low chance of having the right blood. If we took the amount of units with major neir, divided it by the number of units in the game (including generics), and use an RNG, do you think you would have gotten that blood? Highly unlikely.

Edited by Kinata

You still have a very low chance of having the right blood. If we took the amount of units with major neir, divided it by the number of units in the game (including generics), and use an RNG, do you think you would have gotten that blood. Highly unlikely.

Circumstances matter too. Most of the major characters in FE4 have a blood of some sort.

Order, I've called for a judge vote anyways as Ragnell was called for specialized so Amiti should too.

You still have a very low chance of having the right blood. If we took the amount of units with major neir, divided it by the number of units in the game (including generics), and use an RNG, do you think you would have gotten that blood? Highly unlikely.

With enough breeding, you could get someone who's a major blood in ALL of the bloods, so...

Because ALS made it specialized for Ragnell, Neir blood is everywhere as opposed to Crimean blood which is specialized. There are many wielders of Neir blood, Lex in the prologue for one with minor blood. Crimean royal blood isn't abundant.

Well, I can't say that I agree with you. Judging by rates of population growth and the way they spread, I think that it's fair to say that the ratio of people with Crimean blood to that of Neir blood would be around (355/130)^2 or about 7.5 times more people would have Crimean blood (it was about 130 years since the 12 crusaders were granted their power and 355 years since the founding of Crimea, squaring this to take into consideration the marriage of descendants, etc.) Given that the rates of Neir blood were rather high as you say, I imagine that it's very much likely that I would have enough relation to the founder of Crimea to use this blade.

You guys are being hipocrits. Even if you only count non-generics in the ratio, you still have a low chance of getting the right blood.

You guys are being hipocrits. Even if you only count non-generics in the ratio, you still have a low chance of getting the right blood.

What's a hipocrit?

Is it a hippo hitting a critical because that would be awesome.

I actually doubt he would be closer. The Crimean royalty wasn't as far spread and I'm pretty sure Ashnard purged the majority of it. Neir blood however spread outward. Major blood is found in leaders. Crimean blood however is found in nobility rather than leaders and commanders.

Oh well I'm too lazy to check my spelling if it's not related to school. Probability has never been considered before in the empires. You assumed you have Neir blood, no RNG used, so we can assume that RP has a 100% chance of getting Crimean blood.

I still don't get why you gave stricter regulations to an inferior weapon in the first place. And who needs a blood chart, just give him the weapon.

i simply dont want more guys claiming to be descendants of some cool hero because its ridiculous for every soldier in an army to be a royal and everything

Yes, only the people who joined SF way back when this started get to be descendants of cool heroes while everyone else gets called BS upon for wanting to claim weapon that's like swinging around a plastic sword in comparison. Sounds like hypocrisy to me. Might as well just say in big bold letters: NEW MEMBERS NEED NOT APPLY, because that's what your position sounds like.