The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

Yes, only the people who joined SF way back when this started get to be descendants of cool heroes while everyone else gets called BS upon for wanting to claim weapon that's like swinging around a plastic sword in comparison. Sounds like hypocrisy to me. Might as well just say in big bold letters: NEW MEMBERS NEED NOT APPLY, because that's what your position sounds like.

You just can't think of good combinations. You think raging about old members is going to get people to take you seriously. I might as well put "New members need not apply unless they are able to leave their ego at the front door".

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone in this army was a descendent of some cool hero back when it was created, including you. But I assume you claimed all of the good blood like everything else that is really good. And you happened to ban any good blood that was missed (just as you banned FE2). Dictator! I will send a petition to local forums to join us in a civil war. Or not.

Everyone in this army was a descendent of some cool hero back when it was created, including you. But I assume you claimed all of the good blood like everything else that is really good. And you happened to ban any good blood that was missed (just as you banned FE2). Dictator! I will send a petition to local forums to join us in a civil war. Or not. Wait, why did this just get posted twice?

Edited by Kinata

Everyone in this army was a descendent of some cool hero back when it was created, including you. But I assume you claimed all of the good blood like everything else that is really good. And you happened to ban any good blood that was missed (just as you banned FE2). Dictator! I will send a petition to local forums to join us in a civil war. Or not. Wait, why did this just get posted twice?

I'll bribe you to stop supporting him.

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one with Neir abilities. The difference between Amiti and Swanchika is this, * and PRF.

It depends, what are you willing to give me? If you give me a silver shield, I'll shut up. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Edited by Kinata

It depends, what are you willing to give me? If you give me a silver shield, I'll shut up. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

That's a hefty sum, I suppose as long as it's the only one and all the ones more powerful are now locked.

Holy Shield Restores 5 HP each turn, Defence +13 when facing monsters

Dragon Shield Restores 5 HP each turn, Defence + 13, Resistance +13

Magic Shield Reduces enemy's Magic Accuracy to 10%

Holy Ring Restores 5 HP each turn

Angel Ring Restores 5 HP each turn, Luck =40, doubles level up gains

Speed Ring Restores 5 HP each turn, Speed =40, Movment +5

Magic Ring Restores 5 HP each turn, increases Magic Range by 5

Prayer Ring Restores 5 HP each turn, 100% Critical when under half HP

Locked items are listed for shields in FE2.

Edited by BK201

And considering that it is only +2 DEF better than an item that you guys hand out freely. It's more of a symbolic measure than a practical one.

Wow.

Just wow.

It really isn't illogical or broken. 7 Defense. It was just because it was FE2 and I was annoying him that I denied it for a while. It really isn't bribery as he is free to support RP. More of a joke and a way to give in. 2 Defense isn't a big deal for a mage.

Did you just triple-post. ohmy.gif

So wait, you did that just to annoy me. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. And here I was thinking that you were a hypocritical, self-righeous, stubborn, foolish, power-hungry, totalitarian leader. I didn't say anything.

It won't take long to realize that you edited your post on a very active topic like this. Meanwhile, earlier today I double posted on Perfect Playthrough topic because my last response was over a month ago.

Speaking of my topic, did you see what I wrote? No one responds to my topic anymore. sob.gif

I'm still not convinced that SF finds my idea interesting.

It won't take long to realize that you edited your post on a very active topic like this. Meanwhile, earlier today I double posted on Perfect Playthrough topic because my last response was over a month ago.

It's because you CAN post more than once at FftF, but you can't in the other sections because it's considered as spam even if you want to take it back on top, but that were unviable I would be doing the same as you.

Perfect Playthrough. It took me 4 hours to complete that successful attempt of ch. 23 (and it was much worse if you count all the failed attempts) and no one cares. sob.gif

Perfect Playthrough. It took me 4 hours to complete that successful attempt of ch. 23 (and it was much worse if you count all the failed attempts) and no one cares. sob.gif

I saw it and the part about rescue staving the quick to die allies. I just don't have any comment to make that sounds educated. I'll sound like RP fighting Seph.

Use the correct units. That's how I go through everything.

It's OK, I'm talking about the people who have played FE9. It seems like other challenge PT topics have gained a lot more interest than mine. I don't care that it's gotten almost 60 responses, most have little to do with the challenge.

Inb4: If you saw what chapter 23 was like, you would see that it was a little more than picking the right units. Though it probably would have been easier if I was willing to waste my precious bolting.

Edited by Kinata

Um, I did train Boyd and Ike. And I only used Titania in chapters 5, 8, and against a single enemy in ch. 11, all 3 of which were practically necessary. I think I picked a great team.