The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it from FE4 or not?

Yes, lover bonus is from FE4. But I was trying to explain the FE10 bonds which are either 5 or 10 points to both critical and dodge, depending on the pairing. They also must be ADJACENT as well.

Yes, lover bonus is from FE4. But I was trying to explain the FE10 bonds which are either 5 or 10 points to both critical and dodge, depending on the pairing. They also must be ADJACENT as well.

I was referring to ALS. Although, thank you.

Look for your damn self. It's on this site.

Is that the same excuse we could apply when others ask for weapons or other stuff? If you have enough time type that out you could easily say a "Yes".

Aren't you a good conntributor? :)

Oh, okay. Just got taken aback there with the gratuitous F-bomb, that's all. Figured I was in deep **** for saying that.

There are at least two empires and probably an aristocracy that are filled with shit. So it's kinda hard not to be.

There are at least two empires and probably an aristocracy that are filled with shit. So it's kinda hard not to be.

Well, I did :lol: at that. But I'm thinking that there's plenty of **** in all of them. So, yeah. But I'd prefer not to be in any more than I need to be.

Quick Leadership Star Outline

0-Stars

-An inactive member of an empire who rarely posts

1-Star

-A member who flicks in occasionally but leaves no mark

2-Star

-A regular member

3-Star

-An active member

4-Star

-A commander, must be relatively active

5-Star

-A commander, must be active

6-Star

-A competent active commander who people listen to

7-Star

-Emperor/empress with an inactive in terms of events

8-Star

-Emperor/empress with a relatively active empire in terms of events

9-Star

-Emperor/empress with an active empire in terms of events

10-Star

-Emperor/empress with an active empire in terms of events; people look up to him/her.

Definition of an empire/empress:

No, you aren't getting the status for a thread.

You must have some skeleton of a government.

You must participate in some way, shape, or form.

Current emperors and empresses will be listed.

At this moment the people who fall under this category are:

Oujay(Filler:ALS); 9 Stars

Gio; 10 Stars

Harudoku; 8 Stars

The amount of stars that I think they are worthy of. ALS may think differently so don't rage.

Edited by BK-201

0 Lead Stars: Generic/Dead/Whatever. Rarely participates and is ignored for most of the time. No contribution, takes orders.

1 Lead Stars: Inactive, and doesn't do anything. Has no to some participation, leader of a small armed force, and I mean REALLY small, NO TACTICS

2 Lead Stars: Just another passerby here and there. Has control of an army though still small, little to some activity, little to no contribution, crappy tactics.

3 Lead Stars: Okay activity, though shaky and unreliable to come to one’s aid. Has control over an okay army though little battle experience.

4 Lead Stars: Okay to good activity, contributes often (daily) has control over a somewhat sizable army, somewhat reliable, okay tactics for battle.

5 Lead Stars: Good activity, contributes quite often, and has command over a good sized army. Reliable to do the right thing, good average tactics, follows orders from superiors without fail.

6 Lead Stars: Good to exceptional activity, contributes very often, commands a well sized army, is somewhat high in the command chain. Uses a variety of well thought out tactics for different battle situations.

7 Lead Stars: Exceptional activity, contributes extremely often, commands large sized army, high in the command chain, an elite. Uses a variety of well thought out tactics for different battle situations.

8 Lead Stars: Weak Leader, lowest rank obtainable doesn't do too much in the field though, can be lowered if stupid mistakes are made. Weak choices are made; people hate this person, little participation.

9 Lead stars: Okay Leader, low-middle rank, semi standard, okay-good choices are made, fair to no one-most. Part takes in some politics to solve problems. Liked by some, some participation.

10 Lead Stars: Good Leader, middle rank, standard, good choices are made, fair to most if not all. Part takes in politics to solve problems. Liked by many, good participation.

11 Lead Stars: Very Good Leader, middle-high rank, mid-high standard, very good choices are made, fair almost all. Part takes in politics to solve problems with other countries nearly almost successfully. Liked near all, very good participation.

12 Lead Stars: Exceptional Leader, Highest rank, Highest standard, best/wise choices are made, fair to all. Part takes in politics to solve problems with other countries successfully. Liked by all, high participation.

0 Lead Stars: Generic/Dead/Whatever. Rarely participates and is ignored for most of the time. No contribution, takes orders.

Iced's empire fits here.

1 Lead Stars: Inactive, and doesn't do anything. Has no to some participation, leader of a small armed force, and I mean REALLY small, NO TACTICS

2 Lead Stars: Just another passerby here and there. Has control of an army though still small, little to some activity, little to no contribution, crappy tactics.

3 Lead Stars: Okay activity, though shaky and unreliable to come to one’s aid. Has control over an okay army though little battle experience.

4 Lead Stars: Okay to good activity, contributes often (daily) has control over a somewhat sizable army, somewhat reliable, okay tactics for battle.

5 Lead Stars: Good activity, contributes quite often, and has command over a good sized army. Reliable to do the right thing, good average tactics, follows orders from superiors without fail.

6 Lead Stars: Good to exceptional activity, contributes very often, commands a well sized army, is somewhat high in the command chain. Uses a variety of well thought out tactics for different battle situations.

7 Lead Stars: Exceptional activity, contributes extremely often, commands large sized army, high in the command chain, an elite. Uses a variety of well thought out tactics for different battle situations.

8 Lead Stars: Weak Leader, lowest rank obtainable doesn't do too much in the field though, can be lowered if stupid mistakes are made. Weak choices are made; people hate this person, little participation.

9 Lead stars: Okay Leader, low-middle rank, semi standard, okay-good choices are made, fair to no one-most. Part takes in some politics to solve problems. Liked by some, some participation.

Haru and Oujay goes here.

10 Lead Stars: Good Leader, middle rank, standard, good choices are made, fair to most if not all. Part takes in politics to solve problems. Liked by many, good participation.

Gio goes here.

11 Lead Stars: Very Good Leader, middle-high rank, mid-high standard, very good choices are made, fair almost all. Part takes in politics to solve problems with other countries nearly almost successfully. Liked near all, very good participation.

12 Lead Stars: Exceptional Leader, Highest rank, Highest standard, best/wise choices are made, fair to all. Part takes in politics to solve problems with other countries successfully. Liked by all, high participation.

Why does Soren have 0 lead stars?