The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to make a petition to weaken resolve to +25% increase in Skl/Spd after falling below 25% HP. As it stands now, the skill is far too broken.

What is so broken about it,anyway?It just gives an offensive boost under half health,while what you are asking for overly nerfs it.(especially since it drops the Str boost completely)

Speaking of which,I'd like to change my skill set a little,when you redo my sheet ALS,I'll post my skills in a bit.

What is so broken about it,anyway?It just gives an offensive boost under half health,while what you are asking for overly nerfs it.(especially since it drops the Str boost completely)

Speaking of which,I'd like to change my skill set a little,when you redo my sheet ALS,I'll post my skills in a bit.

Yes, but 20+ Strength increase is broken, especially when you're dealing with 50 to 60 increase in accuracy and avoid given everyone's stats. Might as well just call it invulnerability at under half health, since someone with resolve is unkillable unless you can kill them from 1/2 Max HP + 1.

@Ether: When you get in resolve territory, you have something like 280 AVO. I don't think that there is a single person with that kind of Hit.

New skill set.

FE9 Vantage I think it has to be FE10, check with ALS

FE4 Meteor Sword

FE10 Fortune

FE10 Nihil(you took it as well,ALS,so you can't complain about it)This is denied

FE10 Crit +20

FE4 Continue

Resolve is FE10 people.

Judge is a required skill as well.

Edited by BK-201

Judge?What does the Judge skill do.And if Vantage is FE10 Vantage than I'm gonna drop it...Also,I'd like to let ALS comment on Nihil,seeing as he has awareness,which I could have taken to get an extra skill slot.

Speaking of petitions,I'd like to bring up your Imbue.Aside from magic users,it essentially makes you unkillable unless you are a magic user.I mean,atleast I'm hittable...,I would like to propose that you replace it with Renewal.8 HP per turn is a lot considering your defenses,and it isn't quite as broken.

We dropped my magic to 25, I'm more easily killed than you are.

I've got one of the higher atk values in the empires,and i double,with WTA,and I only deal 12 damage per round.It takes me 2 rounds to deal less damage than you heal in 1.Granted,i think ALS is boosting my Str a bit now that I'm a judge,but it still shows just how ridiculous Imbue is on someone like you.