The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll leave it for now,I suppose,BTW,I had heard this somewhere,but does taking the critical skill change it so you have Criticals FE4 style,AKA SKL+bonuses as a percent,and doubled MT instead of tripled damage?

You're right...ah well.It was funny while it lasted.

Depending on what ALS decides for critical skill,I might switch Crit+20 for it instead,since I have > 40 Skl anyway.

Resolve is FE10 people.

Judge is a required skill as well.

This.

Apparently Judge is a required skill that enables you to create rules, etc.

ALS only has it because he's the technical emperor.

This again.

Skills exist for a reason. Anyways, I have to worry about units with parity, because I get effective damage from lighting, wyrmslaying weapons and legenedary weapons that affect dragons.

......Actually I have an idea, Imbue: 1/2 magic healed for physical units. Full effect on magic units, for classes that can use both, matters on the higher stat.

I'll leave it for now,I suppose,BTW,I had heard this somewhere,but does taking the critical skill change it so you have Criticals FE4 style,AKA SKL+bonuses as a percent,and doubled MT instead of tripled damage?

No the crit percent stays the same, but the formula is different. "Normal criticals are (Attack-Def)X3, people with Critical skills have (Attackx2)-def.

Fair enough.I'll replace Ambush with Critical.

Also,does Judge have any secondary effects?Looks to me like Daunt or Charisma would be suitable to add onto it,don'tcha think?

......Actually I have an idea, Imbue: 1/2 magic healed for physical units. Full effect on magic units, for classes that can use both, matters on the higher stat.

Magic Users can't use imbue and if they could, 40hp h4x.

Fair enough.I'll replace Ambush with Critical.

Also,does Judge have any secondary effects?Looks to me like Daunt or Charisma would be suitable to add onto it,don'tcha think?

If you see some the stuff people say....

No the crit percent stays the same, but the formula is different. "Normal criticals are (Attack-Def)X3, people with Critical skills have (Attackx2)-def.

You do know that when most people here have 60+ attack and only 80 HP, a single critical by this formula is a OHKO, right?

You do know that when most people here have 60+ attack and only 80 HP, a single critical by this formula is a OHKO, right?

That's why it takes up a skill slot,and another skill can cause it to be worthless.

Exactly, 120 MT, 80 HP, they need 40+ defense to survive. Only I would be able to really then.

Exactly, 120 MT, 80 HP, they need 40+ defense to survive. Only I would be able to really then.

41 def is quite easy to achieve. Then most people have Wrath or Prayer. :rolleyes: