The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

I'm just pointing out that 7 sounds about reasonable. I'm pretty active when I'm not on vacation or something, and it's not like I'm saying "I deserve 100 stars because I'm me lulz".

7 Lead Stars: Exceptional activity, contributes extremely often, commands large sized army, high in the command chain, an elite. Uses a variety of well thought out tactics for different battle situations.

Exceptional activity, no.

Contributes extremely often, not really.

Command a large sized army, yes.

High in command chain, relatively.

Tactics, not yet.

2/5 < 1/2. So I would aim lower.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I argue against it.

Sure he's participated in every war, so have I.

If I can prove that my contributions are roughly equal to Ethers, I think we can agree that 6/7 for him is fair if I get 6.

If we check the rate of posts in the empires, based on joining time to present, in all empire related things, that I have one of the highest, or highest rate of posts. So I win in posting.

I would like to ask what is Ether's contribution to the empires in a long term perspective. Sure, he's well liked(better than me anyways, I'll give him that) I've created a whole thread which is what many newcomers(RP and Kinata) were asking for. I think it can be safe to say, that much has occured here and that this place will help newcomers.

Position doesn't matter as much as what you do with it. I'll hand the position part over.

So from my perspective I have activity and contributions over him while he has popularity and position over me.

2=2. Therefore, until further evidence is presented I think we should hold him at around 6.

He participated in one of the most deadliest wars, also ending it.

I argue against it.

Sure he's participated in every war, so have I.

If I can prove that my contributions are roughly equal to Ethers, I think we can agree that 6/7 for him is fair if I get 6.

If we check the rate of posts in the empires, based on joining time to present, in all empire related things, that I have one of the highest, or highest rate of posts. So I win in posting.

I would like to ask what is Ether's contribution to the empires in a long term perspective. Sure, he's well liked(better than me anyways, I'll give him that) I've created a whole thread which is what many newcomers(RP and Kinata) were asking for. I think it can be safe to say, that much has occured here and that this place will help newcomers.

Position doesn't matter as much as what you do with it. I'll hand the position part over.

So from my perspective I have activity and contributions over him while he has popularity and position over me.

You have later contributions.Early on,I administrated everything in Oujay's empire.I ran the place,basically.Oujay had the power to overrule my decisions,but he never did.When I threatened to leave,he spent a couple of pages trying to get me to stay,which shows just how much i did.I've done all i can to keep peace,and when a war broke out,I participated in the front lines,aside from the first one,but still participated.I also ended the first war,"killing" Battler,and stopping everything.I administrated weaponry,troop counts,everything before you even showed up.And ALS said specifically that post count was the least important aspect of authority stars.

You have later contributions.Early on,I administrated everything in Oujay's empire.I ran the place,basically.Oujay had the power to overrule my decisions,but he never did.When I threatened to leave,he spent a couple of pages trying to get me to stay,which shows just how much i did.I've done all i can to keep peace,and when a war broke out,I participated in the front lines,aside from the first one,but still participated.I also ended the first war, killing Asmodeus,and stopping everything.I administrated weaponry,troop counts,everything before you even showed up.And ALS said specifically that post count was the least important aspect of authority stars.

Fixed in bold. >.>;;

You have later contributions.Early on,I administrated everything in Oujay's empire.I ran the place,basically.Oujay had the power to overrule my decisions,but he never did.When I threatened to leave,he spent a couple of pages trying to get me to stay,which shows just how much i did.I've done all i can to keep peace,and when a war broke out,I participated in the front lines,aside from the first one,but still participated.I also ended the first war,"killing" Battler,and stopping everything.I administrated weaponry,troop counts,everything before you even showed up.And ALS said specifically that post count was the least important aspect of authority stars.

Can you clarify on the earlier contributions that came before I was here?

Our empire doesn't seem to have any solid strong government.....

Didn't Haru kill Gio, and as ALS said much godmodding was involved to the point of confusion.

@Bold: Post quality

Though....I was the first to retaliate in the Haru/gIO war, and since NO ONE helped, my castle got screwed.

Also,going back to what pahn said as a joke,while i'm not actaully gonna do it,if at anytime when he was active,had we asked Oujay who he wanted to take over while he was gone.Who would he have picked?I have no problem with ALS having the position,of course,but Oujay held me in extremely high regard,and he's the one who started all of this.

Though....I was the first to retaliate in the Haru/gIO war, and since NO ONE helped, my castle got screwed.

I didn't help because you were taken over in a span of time that i was offline for the whole of because of an incident with the family.

Can you clarify on the earlier contributions that came before I was here?

Our empire doesn't seem to have any solid strong government.....

Didn't Haru kill Gio, and as ALS said much godmodding was involved to the point of confusion.

Haru kicked Asmodeus into a furnace. In the middle of an open field. When she was on the other side of the empire.

I believe it's safe to call bullshit on that. Ether, on the other hand, had already ripped Asmodeus's throat out by that point.

Also, For the record, Asmodeus and Battler are completely separate persona. Battler is still alive, and Hegemon. Asmodeus died during that war.

Sorry for being human and needing to sleep and go to school.

@Ether, still your position matters less than what you do with it. I'm only a position under you and I don't think that merits that big of a gap when I have other things over you. One position up doesn't merit 2 stars when I have other things over you. I say 6/7 for Ether, 6 for me. 8/9 is pushing it.

Also,going back to what pahn said as a joke,while i'm not actaully gonna do it,if at anytime when he was active,had we asked Oujay who he wanted to take over while he was gone.Who would he have picked?I have no problem with ALS having the position,of course,but Oujay held me in extremely high regard,and he's the one who started all of this.

Many people wanted Ether to be the overall Emperor of OJ's but he didn't want the power.

I didn't help because you were taken over in a span of time that i was offline for the whole of because of an incident with the family.

Yeah.....I'm talking about others, Soul didn't help, Amelia was rushing to die, and BK was....I forget. >_>

Haru kicked Asmodeus into a furnace. In the middle of an open field. When she was on the other side of the empire.

I believe it's safe to call bullshit on that. Ether, on the other hand, had already ripped Asmodeus's throat out by that point.

Also, For the record, Asmodeus and Battler are completely separate persona. Battler is still alive, and Hegemon. Asmodeus died during that war.

aka Godmodding, though Ether fairly beat Asmodeus.

Sorry for being human and needing to sleep and go to school.

@Ether, still your position matters less than what you do with it. I'm only a position under you and I don't think that merits that big of a gap when I have other things over you. One position up doesn't merit 2 stars when I have other things over you. I say 6/7 for Ether, 6 for me. 8/9 is pushing it.

......at 6 O'clock in the evening? Flimsy excuse.

Yeah.....I'm talking about others, Soul didn't help, Amelia was rushing to die, and BK was....I forget. >_>

aka Godmodding, though Ether fairly beat Asmodeus.

......at 6 O'clock in the evening? Flimsy excuse.

School work. I don't remember the time but some of the battles, I was sleeping.

I'm just saying that with all I've done since the beginning,I'm gonna break the cap if anyone does.

Also,early on the empires didn't care about government and such as they do now.but I handled weapon disputes,peace treaties and just about everything else.People wanted me to become the official leader,but i didn;t want to force the position away from Oujay,so I left him as the official emporer,and I still did everything.

I'm just saying that with all I've done since the beginning,I'm gonna break the cap if anyone does.

Also,early on the empires didn't care about government and such as they do now.but I handled weapon disputes,peace treaties and just about everything else.People wanted me to become the official leader,but i didn;t want to force the position away from Oujay,so I left him as the official emporer,and I still did everything.

You being emperor permanantely in his thread would have been hard considering the first page.

For now you will receive the cap, further contribution will merit you breaking the cap.