The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I claim the second DaimThunder and the Holy Sword?

You can have Holy Sword,and I'll allow Daim Thunder since there are multiple copies.Although ALS may choose to force you to have some sort of Tordo descent to use em',but that's a problem for later.

Pure Oxygen Atmosphere via Grafcalibur. Causes the blood vesssels to bust inside the body, killing without spilling a drop.

So there is no blood. colon3.gif

Or we can simply make the room 0% oxygen. That will result in a kill without blood. Any objections?

I actually have the second daim thunder, but there are 3 in the game.

Can I claim the second DaimThunder and the Holy Sword?

Yes.

You can have Holy Sword,and I'll allow Daim Thunder since there are multiple copies.Although ALS may choose to force you to have some sort of Tordo descent to use em',but that's a problem for later.

This.

Updated RP's statsheet.

Thanks.

By the way, is there any way that you can let me know what statsheet maker you are using? I'd really like to create statsheets for our empire's generic units and such.

Edited by Lord Ratatosk

He's doing them himself :mellow:

Oh, I see... Would someone be able to post a link to a good one then? I don't need a really advanced one since it will just be generics and none of them would have holy blood (and only a few would have skills), but I'd like to be able to create some anyway for the purpose of delineating generics' stats and weapons.

Feplanet is your friend.

EDIT: Funny how 2 people now have asked where I've made these statsheets.......

It's not funny. They think all you have to do is enter a couple numbers and letters and it's done.

You spend your valuable time on these masterpieces.

It's hilarious.

Edited by Das Pahnage

It's not funny. They think all you have to do is enter a couple numbers and letters and it's done.

You spend your valuable time on this masterpieces.

It's hilarious.

It's actually much more than just that, since the GBA statsheet maker only goes to 30 cap I have to do plenty of work on them.

>_>

Oh hey updated sheet.

2uemt5i.png

New format coming up.

.......Are you trying to purposely die? Those Generics stand no chance to live.

Oh, I thought that you said that generics had to have stats around 20 in everything. Can you provide guidelines for the allowed stats of generic units so I can create the statsheets for them?

Oh, and I'm also creating statsheets for Nel and Marta as well. Here's the one for Nel:

sheet4.png

And Marta:

sheet4p.png

Edited by Lord Ratatosk

Speaking of which,if i forge a Hero Sword,so I need to lower the Mt,because it has more originally than the standard you set for brave forges,or can I leave the Mt and just add hit/crit and the obligatory +5 to something?

Either way,claiming Hero Sword(FE5)

.......Shit I forgot about FE5 hero sword......Oh well, I'll make those Hero weapons one of a kind to compensate.

Claim acknowledged Ether. So no Forging since it already has 4 more might than it should. =/

Got it,no adding hit or a random +5...oh well.