The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

Lance forges having more Crit. than a sword is imprecise. Swords tend to have more Crit.

If anything they should be at the same level with the same Crit. (Both 10%) since it would be unfair for axes.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanna point out ALS, you spelled Rienfleche wrong on the first page claims list. My name is misspelled purposely (some inactive dude took the right spelling, and then it just became a habit of mine).

I also claimed FE2 Holy Bow, which is actually a pretty awful weapon by Empire standards but it's a novelty item and I want it.

I've gotten too used to it. >_>

That's fine as well.

Hmm, it still says that I have Urvan on my statsheet and have claimed Garm. Both are incorrect, as it has been pointed out that Sask has Garm. However, I will be taking the axe Basilikos from FE7 if that is acceptable.

I'm also taking the FE3 Again staff for Marta, unless someone has objections.

......I have to sleep sometime you know, it's not like I can stop time and do anything I want with it, plus these last few days I've been getting close to 2 hours of sleep, my fatigue level is high.

Look in Haru's Empire, they claimed it, I should add that. >_>

Lance forges having more Crit. than a sword is imprecise. Swords tend to have more Crit.

If anything they should be at the same level with the same Crit. (Both 10%) since it would be unfair for axes.

But that would make lances less desirable to be used. :mellow:

It's not that they will be undesireble, it's just a bit broken when most lance unsers will be having a higher Str cap as well as high Skill caps to make up to slightly lower accuracy (In comparison to swords).

The crit. should be lower...

It's not that they will be undesireble, it's just a bit broken when most lance unsers will be having a higher Str cap as well as high Skill caps to make up to slightly lower accuracy (In comparison to swords).

You're making sense again. Stop it.

.....Lets put it this way.

Lance= High crit, Mid might, mid hit

Axe= High MT, Low hit, low crit

Sword= High Hit, Low MT, mid crit

Even though Lances are seemingly the most powerful, I have yet to see 1 lance forge.

Just out of curiosity, is there a reason why no one has bothered to claim FE5 Gungnir? Because if no one has, I'm going to give it to the fourth-in-command of my army. (Behind Nel and Marta, of course).

Just out of curiosity, is there a reason why no one has bothered to claim FE5 Gungnir? Because if no one has, I'm going to give it to the fourth-in-command of my army. (Behind Nel and Marta, of course).

FE5 Gungnir will be directly transferred ie: Made exactly the same as FE4 Gungnir, mostly because of the skills behind it. =x

Also, Legendary/Holy weapons can only be used by ACTUAL members.

FE5 Gungnir will be directly transferred ie: Made exactly the same as FE4 Gungnir, mostly because of the skills behind it. =x

Also, Legendary/Holy weapons can only be used by ACTUAL members.

I take it that it's okay to allow second tier weapons like bolganone and aura to be used by non-generics then?

Can Marta have the FE10 Ashera Staff? And I'd like to have the FE5 Gungnir in my inventory for the time being.

I won't complain...although, FE10 axes have actual reliable Hit so it can be considered as "great" because they also bear Mt.

No, stop trying to take away everything.

I take it that it's okay to allow second tier weapons like bolganone and aura to be used by non-generics then?

Can Marta have the FE10 Ashera Staff? And I'd like to have the FE5 Gungnir in my inventory for the time being.

Yeah since they aren't holy/legendary.

........Did Iforget to mention that the statsheets of lovers weren't supposed to be taken seriously, since they actually won't be fighting, due to the fact that people could make multiple and just use them, ie Arione for the FE5 Gungnir.

....I'm putting a law that says that, IF YA CAN'T USE IT YA CAN'T CARRY IT Done, over, no discussion.

I won't complain...although, FE10 axes have actual reliable Hit so it can be considered as "great" because they also bear Mt.

No, stop trying to take away everything.

There's really not much left to actually take though. Although if ASL says I can't have Gungnir, I'm not going to try to convince him otherwise. However, I think that Marta should get one of the Ashera staffs. There IS another one, remember?

It's because Gunglir requires Holy Blood, and now you are going to tell us you have that to...? *sigh*

New rule: Those who didn't play FE4/5 can't get those weapons.

But it isn't fair to those late to the chase, they should be slightly weaker to be fair. They technically aren't even usable so make them usable by killing the skills and balancing a bit.

I'm going to guess that I'm not allowed to take an S rank in Lances? I'd think that would be fair, seeing as though many other people here have tons of weapon types as well.

And before you say something, I'm not taking Gungnir. I want FE11 Gradivus. I need a ranged weapon...

YOU ARE A VANGUARD. YOU ALREADY HAVE AXES AND SWORDS. YOU DON'T HAVE A BASIS FOR LANCES. *Goes insane* Wait. I already am.

I've yet to see a dragonlord that can wield axes, swords, and lances, but apparently you can.

Basis sir, dragonmaster wielded axes and lances I'm sure you can't deny that without sounding retarded, wyvern lords used swords. I have yet to see a Vanguard lance relation.

You can hack it in RD, just Ike just stands there in a T Formation.