The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

That would be me.

You lack insanity.

I've yet to see a dragonlord that can wield axes, swords, and lances, but apparently you can.

Uh...yes they can. But you wouldn't know since you didn't play FE4-8. ;)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really know why you and BK seem to have a personal vendetta against me in the empires, and I don't really care to find out. However, let's take a look at those games:

FE4 - Dragonlords can wield Swords and Lances, but NOT axes.

FE5 - Dragonlords can ONLY use lances, but they can use swords upon dismounting.

FE6 - Again, lances, then swords upon promotion.

FE7 - See FE6

FE8 - See FE7

FE9 - Lances, then axes

FE10 - Axes, then lances.

So yeah, not ONE game since the SNES era where a dragon lord could use ALL three types.

But perhaps that's not the best question to be asking. Can you find me a valkyrie that can use swords, lances, fire, wind, thunder, light, and staves like Amelia? Or a class that can use swords, bows, fire, thunder, wind, light, and staves like Enjolras? And don't use the master knight cop-out; that's not going to cut it for me.

Edited by Lord Ratatosk

You lack insanity.

You lack common sense, it all works out.

But putting that aside, read this dammit:

AstraLunaSol: An Indonesian-Canadian member of SF. A rather recent member, but nontheless a nice one. Strengths: Great courage, learns very well by following the advices of others. Weaknesses: Completely insane (READING FE4 THREAD FROM THE BEGINNING WTF).
Edited by AstraSolLuna

I don't really know why you and BK seem to have a personal vendetta against me in the empires, and I don't really care to find out. However, let's take a look at those games:

FE4 - Dragonlords can wield Swords and Lances, but NOT axes.

FE5 - Dragonlords can ONLY use lances, but they can use swords upon dismounting.

FE6 - Again, lances, then swords upon promotion.

FE7 - See FE6

FE8 - See FE7

FE9 - Lances, then axes

FE10 - Axes, then lances.

So yeah, not ONE game since the SNES era where a dragon lord could use ALL three types.

But perhaps that's not the best question to be asking. Can you find me a valkyrie that can use swords, lances, fire, wind, thunder, light, and staves like Amelia? Or a class that can use swords, bows, fire, thunder, wind, light, and staves like Enjolras? And don't use the master knight cop-out; that's not going to cut it for me.

Neither, I just don't like BS.

You lack common sense, it all works out.

But putting that aside, read this dammit:

There is no such thing as "Common sense" when most people are different.

You laugh because I am different, I laugh because you are all the same.

If you don't like BS, then at least be fair and rage at everyone equally. If you would be so kind as to complain about other people from time to time, I would be a lot more interested in taking your words into consideration. But since I only see you picking on me, I really do see you as having some sort of personal issue or something against me, and I would ask that you stop.

Common sense IS the least common of all the senses, you know?

You don't know what "RAGE" is coming from me, you also know I am not "Serious Business" on this.

I just consider BS that you keep adding yourself new weapons that only even go with your class. Can't you just comform yourself with what you have?

And did you not see the tons of I times I keep on sying people to balance themselves out while they keep on being stat-junkies?

I'd prefer not to die. I'm already close enough as it is, but thanks anyway for the invitation.

Eh, you don't have to join the conversation, just watch. If you need to comment on something do so, I started out that way.

Perfectly legal however.

No that's called opinions.

Eh, you don't have to join the conversation, just watch. If you need to comment on something do so, I started out that way.

I've read about a hundred scattered pages of it. That's 100 pages more than I really wanted to have knowledge of, to be quite frank

I've read about a hundred scattered pages of it. That's 100 pages more than I really wanted to have knowledge of, to be quite frank

Well don't, you don't have to.

The empire threads suck now, no wonder it gets bad reputation...it became an actual RP when it just used to be an awesome chatroom.

RP, you wouldn't even be here if they didn't buff you up like they did.