The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a proposal that may incite two members to protest but I'll just say right here that I don't care what they post.

-Adressing Reincarnation

Saying "Valkyrie Staff" or "Aum" for revival is useless without consent of the owners of the staves and we don't want to flaunt around revival as it eliminates the purpose of war. So I propose a 50,000k reforge for the staves in question and they can only be reforged every 90 days or so. Reincarnation, revival without staves would be legal to allow the dead a chance to fight again. There will be a cost as it takes energy to regenerate your life and such. So anybody who revives without the influence of the staves would recieve a drop in stats for 180 days.

I have a proposal that may incite two members to protest but I'll just say right here that I don't care what they post.

-Adressing Reincarnation

Saying "Valkyrie Staff" or "Aum" for revival is useless without consent of the owners of the staves and we don't want to flaunt around revival as it eliminates the purpose of war. So I propose a 50,000k reforge for the staves in question and they can only be reforged every 90 days or so. Reincarnation, revival without staves would be legal to allow the dead a chance to fight again. There will be a cost as it takes energy to regenerate your life and such. So anybody who revives without the influence of the staves would recieve a drop in stats for 180 days.

Fair enough to me. Approved.

-Adressing Reincarnation

Also remember that 90 days is 3 months, half of what this RP already is, too long in my opinion. 14 days, 2 weeks.

The reforge cost.....is fine.

........................180 DAYS, fucking crazy, I think that's longer than the damn RP existed.

30 days also known as a month.

Fair enough to me. Approved.

You aren't the judge here.

Okay. A stupid idea done many times repeatdetly, but okay.

Then I'd like to sue my past self for degradation of character. I'd also like to file a complaint of insanity upon myself, therefore making me inculpable in a court of law.

Then I'd like to sue my past self for degradation of character. I'd also like to file a complaint of insanity upon myself, therefore making me inculpable in a court of law.

No, stop that.

Can a person sue him- or herself here, or is it only suits against other people?

Against others.

Okay. A stupid idea done many times repeatdetly, but okay.

Yes I know.

Filing for a restraining order on Soul from the Rokkenjima Empire, with permission to use deadly force if he trespasses.

Reason?

This is what I was thinking.

Mental Retardation..

hmm..

The empire wishing to banish this person from within their boundaries much pay a sum to the person in question, this is to help the person sustain their life. *Drones on more about the law*