The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Gio reffers to "Harassment" is nothing more than suggesting Hatari that she shouldn't join the Rokkenjima because she isn't the RP'ing type, she has already been through enough problems.

And you can't blame a person for being retarted.

What Gio reffers to "Harassment" is nothing more than suggesting Hatari that she shouldn't join the Rokkenjima because she isn't the RP'ing type, she has already been through enough problems.

And you can't blame a person for being retarted.

The prosecution may make it's opening statement.

AHEM

As judge, jury, executioner, bailiff, overlord, goddess, queen, warlord, and complete powerhouse, I declare this a mistrial. I sentence Soul to 30,000 years in a very dark hole. While I'm at it, I sentence BK666 to death by having his dragon shoved down his throat by a rocket.

Edited by Fujiwara no Mokou

As judge, jury, executioner, bailiff, overlord, goddess, queen, warlord, and complete powerhouse, I declare this a mistrial. I sentence Soul to 30,000 years in a very dark hole. While I'm at it, I sentence BK666 to death by having his dragon shoved down his throat by a rocket.

The only problem is, an executioner can be killed pretty easily. Watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUOiLvPijiU

Whatever... Oh, and since I'm a rampant and unrepentant and complete Nel lover and all that, I'm going to also show Nel killing them all single-handedly:

That's nothing. I could kill them all and Nel singlehandedly.

That's nothing. I could kill them all and Nel singlehandedly.

I wouldn't dare let you come near her. I'd personally go Galuf on your Falaflames before I let you lay one finger on Nel.

And because I'm sure that people who read this may not know what I'm talking about:

Edited by Lord Ratatosk

I lol'd really.

You'd fail. Passion and love are different.

See ASL's post. You do know that Galuf dies, right? He fights Exdeath in FF5 and keeps fighting well after his HP falls to 0. I'd just as easily do the same to protect Nel.