The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

Watch ur language.

Soul, although with an ego like yours you probably don't care about him.

Soul doesn't dislike me. He's neutral to me. He's said it himself.

And no. I will not watch my goddamn language.

Edited by Fujiwara no Mokou

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I distinctly remember him telling me to put "a certain member" on ignore.

That doesn't imply that he hates me. First off, it must've been a long time ago, because I don't remember it. More importantly, he stated that he didn't hate me.

That doesn't imply that he hates me. First off, it must've been a long time ago, because I don't remember it. More importantly, he stated that he didn't hate me.

Maybe you atoned for whatever you did but that doesn't give you the excuse to give crap to me. If you can't tolerate what I do, than why should I tolerate what you do on a greater magnitude?

Maybe you atoned for whatever you did but that doesn't give you the excuse to give crap to me. If you can't tolerate what I do, than why should I tolerate what you do on a greater magnitude?

Maybe you should've thought about that before you started it with this very thread, hmm?

And no, I wouldn't say I give it to you on a greater level.

I atoned for nothing. Soul just doesn't hate me.

Maybe you should've thought about that before you started it with this very thread, hmm?

And no, I wouldn't say I give it to you on a greater level.

I atoned for nothing. Soul just doesn't hate me.

Your wishes go above the general public's wishes?

Your language says otherwise.

I hold grudges against people whom I expect won't change for in my opinion, the better.

You aren't the general public. And if you were, it wouldn't matter, because the general public is a group of morons who can't do research or listen to more than one side if it takes more than 30 seconds of their time.

What, you can't get past the goddamn cursing?

I hold grudges against people whom I expect won't change for in my opinion, the better.

So, if someone doesn't need to change for the better, you'll hold a grudge against them, whether you like them as they are or not?

You aren't the general public. And if you were, it wouldn't matter, because the general public is a group of morons who can't do research or listen to more than one side if it takes more than 30 seconds of their time.

What, you can't get past the goddamn cursing?

So, if someone doesn't need to change for the better, you'll hate them?

General public meaning RP, he and others requested somewhere where the information, etc. was listed.

Not when you use it to refer to me.

Ego.

General public meaning RP, he and others requested somewhere where the information, etc. was listed.

You didn't even address my point. My point was who you were obviously biased against.

I will curse at you when I damn well please.

Ego.

That's not even an argument.

You didn't even address my point. My point was who you were obviously biased against.

I will curse at you when I damn well please.

Ego.

That's not even an argument.

How was I biased? Your members are obviously more buffed, and I proposed nerfing for my own empire, and others but it was turned down by ALS. So if you want to mention bias tell it to ALS.

Ok, I'll just view you as a worse person, if it's possible of course.

Ego isn't an argument? I think it's a valid and powerful one in this case, "I don't need to change", yeah. I think ego is there.

How was I biased? Your members are obviously more buffed, and I proposed nerfing for my own empire, and others but it was turned down by ALS. So if you want to mention bias tell it to ALS.

I did tell it to ALS. Why do you think your changes were turned down? And please count how many people on your first page were in my empire as compared to everyone else COMBINED.

Ad hominem logical fallacy. This conversation is over.

Ego isn't an argument? I think it's a valid and powerful one in this case, "I don't need to change", yeah. I think ego is there.

If you're seriously trying to change me, you need to back off, because that's not something that you can do. Hating me won't make it more likely, being a dickweed to me won't make it more likely, and honestly, I'm not seeing the benefit of it otherwise.

I did tell it to ALS. Why do you think your changes were turned down? And please count how many people on your first page were in my empire as compared to everyone else COMBINED.

Ad hominem logical fallacy. This conversation is over.

If you're seriously trying to change me, you need to back off, because that's not something that you can do. Hating me won't make it more likely, being a dickweed to me won't make it more likely, and honestly, I'm not seeing the benefit of it otherwise.

ALS was the one who turned down the nerfing of members from other empires. I don't think you get it yet.

Maybe this one, but it revealed your personality as a person who can't respect others.

No, I'm not trying to change you, I'm trying to get you to realize you aren't as perfect as you'd like to believe. I expect an attack coming at me, so yes I know I'm not perfect but I do try to change a bit.

ALS was the one who turned down the nerfing of members from other empires. I don't think you get it yet.

No, you don't get it. I told him that all of your nerfs were stupid, and he agreed. I'm not biased against your empires, and it was not my intent to keep them nerfed. It was my intent to get rid of your nerfs altogether.

Maybe this one, but it revealed your personality as a person who can't respect others.

I respect those that I accept as my intellectual peers and superiors (though there are few of these) and those who can respect me for who I am.

No, I'm not trying to change you, I'm trying to get you to realize you aren't as perfect as you'd like to believe. I expect an attack coming at me, so yes I know I'm not perfect but I do try to change a bit.

I do not think I'm perfect. That's a joke at best, and one that I don't even personify most of the time.

I hate it how you guys say I'm biased. >_>

I don't say or think that you're in any way biased. I only turned your attention toward it.

No, you don't get it. I told him that all of your nerfs were stupid, and he agreed. I'm not biased against your empires, and it was not my intent to keep them nerfed. It was my intent to get rid of your nerfs altogether.

I respect those that I accept as my intellectual peers and superiors (though there are few of these) and those who can respect me for who I am.

I do not think I'm perfect. That's a joke at best, and one that I don't even personify most of the time.

Must I quote other members? "This is a disgrace to nerfing". I obviously can't make anyone happy until certain people give up their ego. I think my nerf on Lux was perfectly logical as Joshy had a less extreme version that ALS nerfed without regret. I think there is a little friendship affecting the nerfing.

Basically you're rude to anyone you view as inferior. Good luck getting to know people with an ego like that.

Except you are unwilling to change. So basically you admit you are aiming below the target.

I don't say or think that you're in any way biased. I only turned your attention toward it.

=|

Michael+Jackson+Jackson_popcorn.gif

How did I know this would appear? XD

Must I quote other members? "This is a disgrace to nerfing". I obviously can't make anyone happy until certain people give up their ego. I think my nerf on Lux was perfectly logical as Joshy had a less extreme version that ALS nerfed without regret. I think there is a little friendship affecting the nerfing.

Basically you're rude to anyone you view as inferior. Good luck getting to know people with an ego like that.

Except you are unwilling to change. So basically you admit you are aiming below the target.

I should make a no 3 40's rule unless leadership status. =|

Though if I remember correctly Sages in FE4 had 30 mag and spd, the skill could drop a point or 2. =/

There was no friendship, only logic. You're biased against Lux. His stats fit.

Funny story, true story. I'm perfectly content knowing the people I currently know. And no. I am not rude to anyone I view as inferior. I am neutral, until they act in a way that deserves my ire. I think you'll find that if you let go of your grudge, I may well do the same.

I am unwilling to change in the ways that you want me to change. If I am, as stated earlier, perfectly content as it is now, why should I need to change anything? If I change it will be over a drastically looooong period of time, and it will not be highly perpetrated by the likes of this forum.

=|

How did I know this would appear? XD

I should make a no 3 40's rule unless leadership status. =|

Though if I remember correctly Sages in FE4 had 30 mag and spd, the skill could drop a point or 2. =/

I'll drop his SKL to 38 and his DEF will go up to 24, since he has the statpoints to do so. Fair?

You just killed your argument.

Heh, ironic. You didn't give up your grudge with that little "joke" that I ridiculed.

So you wouldn't want to be more polite to "the likes of me" and just continue slandering. Ok. Your choice.