The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

You just killed your argument.

You have to explain how.

Heh, ironic. You didn't give up your grudge with that little "joke" that I ridiculed.

So you wouldn't want to be more polite to "the likes of me" and just continue slandering. Ok. Your choice.

Honestly, it's kind of a response to this whole thread, Sir Biasaplenty.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just killed your argument.

You have to explain how.

Heh, ironic. You didn't give up your grudge with that little "joke" that I ridiculed.

So you wouldn't want to be more polite to "the likes of me" and just continue slandering. Ok. Your choice.

Honestly, it's kind of a response to this whole thread, Sir Biasaplenty.

You wouldn't listen to how I called it unfair calling it retarded. Then ALS sees the logic and the hypocrisy it would entail so you agree to change it even though you wouldn't accept my call for change.

Yes, because only nerfing a few members because of a perfectly good reason is biased.

If that happens what is the total?

You wouldn't listen to how I called it unfair calling it retarded. Then ALS sees the logic and the hypocrisy it would entail so you agree to change it even though you wouldn't accept my call for change.

You realize I just increased his base stat count by seven, whereas you dropped it, right?

Yes, because only nerfing a few members because of a perfectly good reason is biased.

They were not good reasons. None of my units were in any way broken.

ALS, is the max 275 or 285?

It's 280, but he usually won't mind one or two points over.

I'm fairly sure it's 285. Wouldn't matter either way considering Lux would be 278.

Edited by Fujiwara no Mokou

You realize I just increased his base stat count by seven, whereas you dropped it, right?

They were not good reasons. None of my units were in any way broken.

ALS said cheap combos such as wrath/resolve/ambush were unfair, so should stats. Should I be allowed 40 str, spd, skl?

Wist is the only stat nerf on there. Earthstones don't give tremendous bonuses and no class(exception:emperors, empresses) should get access to all weapons.

By the way, according to AsLuSo

1. Wist

HP is going from 90 to 70.

LCK is going from 36 to 35.

RES is going from 34 to 30.

2. Hikarusa

Earthstones don't provide those stats.

3. Camtech

Weapons, no way is he getting everything.

I'm sure if we asked the other members, most would concede these as fair. Hikarusa's "low" stats are just a ploy for you to smuggle in extravegant bonuses leading to broken stats and a 20 MT weapon. What has Camtech exactly done to deserve access to all these weapons? Nothing.

Edited by BK-201

I'm sure if we asked the other members, most would concede these as fair. Hikarusa's "low" stats are just a ploy for you to smuggle in extravegant bonuses leading to broken stats and a 20 MT weapon. What has Camtech exactly done to deserve access to all these weapons? Nothing.

Hika's an Earth Dragon. They balk to Falchions, which I haven't claimed. In another word, I'd LOVE to point out that the actual Earth Dragon has max everything. So, you can choose between that and one with 40 in everything with no bonuses. And six skills. Your choice.

What has AsLuSo done to deserve all of those weapons? PeerlessSage is just a dismounted Master Knight.

Your points are entirely moot.

Hika's an Earth Dragon. They balk to Falchions, which I haven't claimed. In another word, I'd LOVE to point out that the actual Earth Dragon has max everything. So, you can choose between that and one with 40 in everything with no bonuses. And six skills. Your choice.

What has AsLuSo done to deserve all of those weapons? PeerlessSage is just a dismounted Master Knight.

Your points are entirely moot.

Ever wonder why nobody has the class "King Daein"?

No dark magic though, UNLIKE Camtech.

Ever wonder why nobody has the class "King Daein"?

No dark magic though, UNLIKE Camtech.

Camtech also doesn't have a horse, so his MOV stat is substantially lower and he can't rescue worth crap. Still not seeing your point, nor who has 13 statpoints over the max.

Camtech also doesn't have a horse, so his MOV stat is substantially lower and he can't rescue worth crap. Still not seeing your point, nor who has 13 statpoints over the max.

You didn't attack my first point so I'm guessing you concede.

So? Horses are weak to horseslayers and stuff like that. Having access to all weapons isn't logical I don't care if you have gimped stats. ALS said no to an axe dark bishop with the same weakness of movement and crappy rescue so what makes this any fairer? Wist with the only edit you would accept has 13 points above maximum.

You didn't attack my first point so I'm guessing you concede.

So? Horses are weak to horseslayers and stuff like that. Having access to all weapons isn't logical I don't care if you have gimped stats. ALS said no to an axe dark bishop with the same weakness of movement and crappy rescue so what makes this any fairer? Wist with the only edit you would accept has 13 points above maximum.

No, he doesn't. He has 4 over the maximum and makes up for it by having less skills, IIRC.

And no, I don't concede. ALS allowed him in earlier.

First off, his total would be 289, not 293. Second off, his MAG was a typo and is supposed to be 13.

Flametongue: Negates enemy's defences. Str +10, Skl +10, Def +20, Res +10. Stats: Range 1~3, Might 10, Accuracy 100

Total Statboosts: +50

Hika's Earthstone: No def negation. Str +20, Skill +15, Spd +10, Def +10, Res +10 Range: 1~1 Might 20 Accuracy ?

Total Statboosts: +65

10 might difference, and no def negation.

~_~ Wtf

Flametongue: Negates enemy's defences. Str +10, Skl +10, Def +20, Res +10. Stats: Range 1~3, Might 10, Accuracy 100

Total Statboosts: +50

Hika's Earthstone: No def negation. Str +20, Skill +15, Spd +10, Def +10, Res +10 Range: 1~1 Might 20 Accuracy ?

Total Statboosts: +65

10 might difference, and no def negation.

~_~ Wtf

Flametongue gives a LCK bonus too, doesn't it?

No, he doesn't. He has 4 over the maximum and makes up for it by having less skills, IIRC.

And no, I don't concede. ALS allowed him in earlier.

Uh, yes he does, do I have to show the math?

90/2(HP) + 40(STR) + 23(MAG) + 38(SKL) + 37(SPD) + 36(LUK) + 40(DEF) + 30(RES)

45+40+23+38+37+36+40+30

I'll break this up

45+40=85

38+37=75

40+30=70

So,

85+23+75+36+70

85+75+70=160+70=230

So,

230+23+36

23+36=59

230+59=289

Nevermind, 9, I made a calculator error but regardless that is above the limit by a good margin.

Then I call bias, if a unit with no special reason can have everything why couldn't RP have dark and axes?

There should be a minimal mag/str for physical/magical classes respectively, to prevent physical units emerging with 0 mag and crapload other stats.

Edited by BK-201

Nevermind, 9, I made a calculator error but regardless that is above the limit by a good margin.

Then I call bias, if a unit with no special reason can have everything why couldn't RP have dark and axes?

He's below the limit, see typo above.

RP had dark and swords originally, you moron. The only thing that was rejected was Loptousu.

Get with the times. RP, do you concede the fact that you requested to be an axe/dark user but was denied?

You realize that AsLuSo is allowing it, right? He's just a dismounted Master Knight that took affinity in Dark after promoting.