The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 from Swanchika, 5 from shield, 3 from support. Don't try to bullshit with me, your luck stat was even higher.

Yeah. Luck. A meaningless stat. The only reason it mattered was because of miracle. And ALL OF MY OTHER STATS WERE UNDER 40. I told you: I don't give a rip about your stupid FE4 holy weapons. Ban them already If you can't lead by example, you might as well just admit that you're not going to accomplish anything.

All you need to do is two things. First, no emperor/empress bonuses. Second, no ridiculous forges or holy weapons. And then, I'll shut up. :)

Edited by Randomly Predictable

Yeah. Luck. A meaningless stat. The only reason it mattered was because of miracle. And ALL OF MY OTHER STATS WERE UNDER 40. I told you: I don't give a rip about your stupid FE4 holy weapons. Ban them already If you can't lead by example, you might as well just admit that you're not going to accomplish anything.

Luck meaningless? Considering you had 65% saves and Haru forged your tomes to a ridiculous amount with 20 bonuses? Your stats were decent and with bonuses exceeded 40. Your "forges" were cheap to the point that they could be considered just as good considering you made them H4X. Pursuit? Don't talk shit, I don't get skills from my weapon.

I notice you are similar to Luminothe.

You are trying to undermine an order that you opted out of.

Luminothe doesn't count himself as a member of the social order yet he says things like "I'll undermine the social norm!"

Luck meaningless? Considering you had 65% saves and Haru forged your tomes to a ridiculous amount with 20 bonuses? Your stats were decent and with bonuses exceeded 40. Your "forges" were cheap to the point that they could be considered just as good considering you made them H4X. Pursuit? Don't talk shit, I don't get skills from my weapon.

So says the guy who gives himself a ridiculous weapon anyway. Did you ever think that there might need to be weapons with such bonuses if we didn't have you fossils with broken weapons? And how many skills did you have? I had miracle, prayer, elite and recover, and I NEVER ONCE COUNTED RECOVER DURING ANY FIGHTS ANYWAY. And a SWORD with pursuit. And 17 STR to use it with. In other words, even if I had pursuit and you lost all of your bonuses, I STILL COULDN'T HAVE SCRATCHED YOU WITH IT. And 65% save doesn't mean much when you're getting doubled by just about everyone.

So says the guy who gives himself a ridiculous weapon anyway. Did you ever think that there might need to be weapons with such bonuses if we didn't have you fossils with broken weapons? And how many skills did you have? I had miracle, prayer, elite and recover, and I NEVER ONCE COUNTED RECOVER DURING ANY FIGHTS ANYWAY. And a SWORD with pursuit. And 17 STR to use it with. In other words, even if I had pursuit and you lost all of your bonuses, I STILL COULDN'T HAVE SCRATCHED YOU WITH IT. And 65% save doesn't mean much when you're getting doubled by just about everyone.

Dude. You were doubling me. I think that means something considering I was using the current stats. So don't give me bullcrap and say 52AS is fail.

I didn't invoke any skills against you.

Edited by BK201

Dude. You were doubling me. I think that means something considering I was using the current stats. So don't give me bullcrap and say 52AS is fail.

52AS? I had 43. With my fast weapon. Otherwise, I had 38. And you still didn't answer my first point. If there were no forges and holy weapons, we wouldn't be having this fight in the first place. Since you've got the power now, why don't you do what's right and ban the whole set once and for all rather than try and give a holier than thou speech.

That's my job. If anyone wants to give a try at make a giant ego go ahead, I'll just blow it up.

I'm proposing my str go down to 38, same with defense and my speed down to 36. There.

You original Spd was 32 cap, it's actually enough...especially when your skills are great. Being of a very high position shouldn't even influence, if that were an excuse that doesn't explain why non-laguz royals have average caps.

Yeah, no. That's not your job. That's your ego getting the better of you. Just because you've got power lust and an insatiable ego does NOT give YOU the right to make these decisions.

And you wonder why I quit? :facepalm:

And 36 defense is meaningless when it's really 64 after your broken holy weapon. I've decided that all FE4 holy weapons should be banned. I suggest you listen.

Actually...no, the holy weapons shouldn't get banned, but they are used mostly as a showoff of who has the best stats with their shiny +20 bonuses and I say they should be used when necesary.

Actually...no, the holy weapons shouldn't get banned, but they are used mostly as a showoff of who has the best stats with their shiny +20 bonuses and I say they should be used when necesary.

+20? Most of them give +30. And Narga gives +80. I'm on your side, don't get me wrong, but seriously, don't make me laugh.

And yeah, they should be banned because all you're going to do is create a dichotomy between those who have said weapons and those who don't. Nothing's going to get better if you balance the stats and give some people broken weapons.

No weapon gives +80 or +30 bonuses...if they are over 20 they are rings, BK's case of +28 Def include his supports.

I'm talking total bonuses, not bonuses to 1 individual stat. Narga definitely gives +20 to four different stats, for a total of +80.

Or am I reading this page wrong?

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe4/magic2.html

I have Narga, myself. I just don't and can't use it 8]

If you have played FE4, which you didn't, you would know it's a forbidden tome, it would be foolish to use it against generics.

I have Narga, myself. I just don't and can't use it 8]

If you have played FE4, which you didn't, you would know it's a forbidden tome, it would be foolish to use it against generics.

Well, my point still stands. Even without Narga or Loputousu in play, the holy weapons are still super broken. If BK doesn't get rid of them, pretty soon everyone who doesn't have one is going to end up leaving.

Yeah...everyone that doesn't bear holy weapons.

Do you disagree? I see it happening. It's part of the reason why I left. Well, mainly it was the boredom of nothing going on for a good while and me wanting to do other things, but that was definitely a reason.

52AS? I had 43. With my fast weapon. Otherwise, I had 38. And you still didn't answer my first point. If there were no forges and holy weapons, we wouldn't be having this fight in the first place. Since you've got the power now, why don't you do what's right and ban the whole set once and for all rather than try and give a holier than thou speech.

How about you? You're giving one right now and guess what? YOU AREN'T EVEN PART OF IT ANYMORE. I have crap hit anyways to compensate. Remember? You had 100 hit and could double while I had much lower hit. You chose to be a luck junkie. THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM. Then you pretended you were a dragon. How the hell did you double me then if I had 42 AS+Speed 1? In FE4 they don't omit those legendaries because they are so much stronger. So why should we? Forges are already H4X enough to compete, and with YOUR ex-empire now giving 20 in bonuses, you are just 6 MT and 10 stat points away but have higher hit.

How about you? You're giving one right now and guess what? YOU AREN'T EVEN PART OF IT ANYMORE. I have crap hit anyways to compensate. Remember? You had 100 hit and could double while I had much lower hit. You chose to be a luck junkie. THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM. Then you pretended you were a dragon. How the hell did you double me then if I had 42 AS+Speed 1? In FE4 they don't omit those legendaries because they are so much stronger. So why should we? Forges are already H4X enough to compete, and with YOUR ex-empire now giving 20 in bonuses, you are just 6 MT and 10 stat points away but have higher hit.

If you're trying to stop a race to the top (or bottom, as the case may be), then do something about it. Otherwise, the problem is only going to get worse. Don't take your anger out on me because you're not willing to do anything about the forges and legendaries problem. I told you, if you want to achieve balance, you need to ban them both. Otherwise, it's only going to get worse.

I still hate forges, if you want to make an arena match I suggest not to use holy weapons. And for war? Is this a joke? Especially against GENERICS? Ha! You could oneround with steel weapons.

If you're trying to stop a race to the top (or bottom, as the case may be), then do something about it. Otherwise, the problem is only going to get worse. Don't take your anger out on me because you're not willing to do anything about the forges and legendaries problem. I told you, if you want to achieve balance, you need to ban them both. Otherwise, it's only going to get worse.

If you haven't noticed, in every FE game the legendaries make the wielder stronger than other units.

Not since Iced broke the crap out of generics.

I dislike forges as well.

Well, there's the problem. Do something about generics. They're supposed to be weak. Give 'em 20's in all stats for all I care, then ban forges. Or, barring that, allow weaker weapons to get slight +MT (As in, a 13 Mt fire tome is not broken). Also, Res caps seem too high for non-mage characters, and Def seems to be too high for mage characters.

Um, and I definitely see a very big difference between +5 DEF for Ragnell and +20 Def, +10 Res for Swanchinka (sorry for spelling). Minor stat boosts are fine. Holy weapon stat boosts are not (especially since they already have broken might on their own).

Not since Iced broke the crap out of generics.

I dislike forges as well.

And that's stopping you?

If you haven't noticed, in every FE game the legendaries make the wielder stronger than other units.

That's only in FE4 & 5...FE6-10 have average bonuses like +5 =P

Well, there's the problem. Do something about generics. They're supposed to be weak. Give 'em 20's in all stats for all I care, then ban forges. Or, barring that, allow weaker weapons to get slight +MT (As in, a 13 Mt fire tome is not broken). Also, Res caps seem too high for non-mage characters, and Def seems to be too high for mage characters.

Resistance isn't Shadow Dragon Styled.

I'm stopping things one at a time, I will regulate the generics' stats. Also Iced's "armory" is now hurting him significantly.