The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get with the times. RP, do you concede the fact that you requested to be an axe/dark user but was denied?

I do.

However...

That's hardly relevant to this discussion.

BK, I've seen far more bias from you than anyone here. You keep talking about us needing an ego check. However, I think you've failed to see the size of your own, for it seems to be growing ever bigger these days.

Edited by Lord Ratatosk

Okay, if you want precedent... Camtech is a dismounted Master Knight whereas there's no precedent for RP's. He has no bias.

Edited by Fujiwara no Mokou

He can be just like a dismounted master knight without the other stuff. I think if we are allowing all weapons we should allow weird mixtures.

Well, that's why he's the judgemaster and you're a faceless mook that will be killed when I overthrow the order of the judges. `-`

Well, that's why he's the judgemaster and you're a faceless mook that will be killed when I overthrow the order of the judges. `-`

Well Haru, I wish you well with that. If there is anything I can do to help, don't hesitate to ask.

Oh, BK: DENIED.

Edited by Lord Ratatosk

Ego,ego,ego.

I'm calling into question the legitamacy of Haru having Falaflame.

I'm calling into question the legitimacy of someone who can't spell "legitimacy" (probably while using a browser with spell-check, at that) having any power over the threads.

I'm calling into question the legitamacy of Haru having Falaflame.

Sorry, she claimed it way before she even joined SF. Just like the way I claimed Light Brand.

So why wasn't RP allowed his axe dark bishop? BIAS.

Because it make no sense.

......I can' believe that I just realized that Cam had the use of Dark magic. ~_~ If you want to keep that dark magic use, then keep it at the lowest level possible. If not, take it off.

Also Haru, Flametongue doesn't have a LUK bonus.

Hey, Luke, ready? You and I can take BK from the front, Haru can bring up the rear. It's time to kill this knight.

*draws the Falaflame tome*

Because it make no sense.

......I can' believe that I just realized that Cam had the use of Dark magic. ~_~ If you want to keep that dark magic use, then keep it at the lowest level possible. If not, take it off.

Also Haru, Flametongue doesn't have a LUK bonus.

You have Dark magic, don't you? (EDIT: Derp derp, I am wrong)

I'll lower Light to C instead. How's that?

Hey, Luke, ready? You and I can take BK from the front, Haru can bring up the rear. It's time to kill this knight.

lulz Gangrape.

You have Dark magic, don't you? (EDIT: Derp derp, I am wrong)

I'll lower Light to C instead. How's that?

That is fine, anyway, even though I'm in "leadership status and have the stats of an Emperor I still retain my previous weapon levels. =/

Well Haru, I wish you well with that. If there is anything I can do to help, don't hesitate to ask.

Oh, BK: DENIED.

@Haru, no I don't have a spell checker, and I'm not checking my spelling much.

Uh, I think there is actually a good case.

Crash claimed it first, but then Haru began hyping the fact that she had it because she "claimed it many years before the forum was made", and then since people hated Crash he was bullied out of it.

And Crash no longer has major Fala (he renounced his blood), and IIRC if the person using the weapon can't use it, it can't be in their inventory, so now FFlame is officially Haru's.

God, I've waited so long to take down BK.

And Crash no longer has major Fala (he renounced his blood), and IIRC if the person using the weapon can't use it, it can't be in their inventory, so now FFlame is officially Haru's.

God, I've waited so long to take down BK.

I don't think you've realized that he was bullied out of the blood.

You really want to take it to a fight? Your reincarnated body has imposed weaknesses now.

Uhh huh. That's totally fair. I claimed lightbrand before you knew about it. Is that fair?

DENIED ALREADY!!!

What are you talking about? I don't care anymore!!!!!!!!!

This body is still a little battered, but with Haru and Luke here, I've got more than enough strength left to end your life.

*Slashes at BK 8 times in quick succession.*

Edited by Lord Ratatosk

DENIED ALREADY!!!

What are you talking about? I don't care anymore!!!!!!!!!

*Slashes at BK 8 times in quick succession.*

*tinks 8 times*

*Judge attacks RP thanks to bolstered stats because of activated card* Starting shitstorms is a no. You are dead again.