The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There WAS 1 Almighty Anti law, Haru used it, though I STILL wonder how she got it. .-.

The point remains. There are no law powers outside of AsLuSo's Judge shield, which only fits one.

Edited by Fujiwara no Mokou

It's because you are FAIR and relatively free of bias. Something that a certain knight here has no knowledge of.

Do you really want me to dislodge everything in this post?

-ALS didn't allow me to lower stats like you requested.

Then you blamed it on me. So, *insert deragatory word* you.

-ALS didn't allow you to have an axe/dark user, but allowed Camtech. I noticed Camtech and tried to argue your case.

Then you attacked me. So, *insert deragatory word* you.

It's because you are FAIR and relatively free of bias. Something that a certain knight here has no knowledge of.

Says the guy that complained ALS was the most broken one.

Says the guy that complained ALS was the most broken one.

Indeed he is. But I've yet to see him actually use his powers in any manner that would involve corruption or unfairness. So long as the one who wields it can avoid its corruption, power is not necessarily a bad thing here.

Not really, it was to kill people who started shitstorms and I'm sure ALS can verify it's within law here. It's your fault for trying, now you total stats drop once more.

I fucking love your godmodding. It's very entertaining, and your ego > the universe.

Someone needs to create a FAIR RP around here. Either that or BK gets kicked off the judging panel.

I fucking love your godmodding. It's very entertaining, and your ego > the universe.

Someone needs to create a FAIR RP around here. Either that or BK gets kicked off the judging panel.

I can live with the second one.

I can live with the second one.

I'm fine with either, though the second one does appeal more. Or he can die, so that's fine as well.

He's fucking twisting everything to help him. Hell, he's more retarded than Luminothe.

Indeed he is. But I've yet to see him actually use his powers in any manner that would involve corruption or unfairness. So long as the one who wields it can avoid its corruption, power is not necessarily a bad thing here.

Or, you simply couldn't get over the grudge you had against him. What he is doing is actually preventing BS from others that are as ironic to call his acts "Godmodding" when that is the similiar role of a judge, similiar, but not the same.

I'm fine with either, though the second one does appeal more. Or he can die, so that's fine as well.

He's fucking twisting everything to help him. Hell, he's more retarded than Luminothe.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No amount of lol emoticons can describe the awesomeness of that post.

Okay

THIS Serious:

yeah_that_big.jpg

Holy shit that's serious.

=)

Or, you simply couldn't get over the grudge you had against him. What he is doing is actually preventing BS from others that are as ironic to call his acts "Godmodding" when that is the similiar role of a judge, similiar, but not the same.

Except that now, we AREN'T godmodding. My stats are liek 20 UNDER the limit, RP's isn't that high either. The fucker's geting rid of skills and he's basically ABUSING his powers. Now THAT is real godmodding.

Except that now, we AREN'T godmodding. My stats are liek 20 UNDER the limit, RP's isn't that high either. The fucker's geting rid of skills and he's basically ABUSING his powers. Now THAT is real godmodding.

Most units are in the 270-275 range actually. a good amount lower than the cap. Some are even in the 260's. AND they are STILL GOOD.

I'm one over, I think, and I actually CAN do an 8 hit with 6 criticals. I double with Amiti (a brave weapon) and have continue at 72%, cancel at 45%, and critical at 75%. Not to mention that I also don't have the broken skill resolve, and BK loses a ton of hit from WTD while I gain 20 as well from WTA, and I would easily beat him in a 'fair' fight, especially a tag team with Haru and Luke here. And that's even with his super-powered axe. The fact that BK is still standing proves he's being a godmod here.

Oh well, his wyvern's left wing is stuffed and mounted on the wall in my office in Steren. It will be a nice trophy of this battle.