The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

I've not attacked.

What? A little help would have been nice. Oh well, thanks for standing in range of me.

Must've been charisma + authority star boost, because I felt invigorated with more strength than I've ever had before.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? A little help would have been nice. Oh well, thanks for standing in range of me.

Must've been charisma + authority star boost, because I felt invigorated with more strength than I've ever had before.

Lead Star boost is in effect, yes.

Lead Star boost is in effect, yes.

By the way, you also have a hidden charisma boost that I can draw from. We must have some sort of hidden support or something, because I was definitely stronger than just your lead stars would suggest.

Who gets the final blow?

Haru, I'd like you to do the honors, please.

Shush. Let him get his last words in.

Or just flee. Next time, he won't escape.

Edited by Fujiwara no Mokou

I'm one over, I think, and I actually CAN do an 8 hit with 6 criticals. I double with Amiti (a brave weapon) and have continue at 72%, cancel at 45%, and critical at 75%. Not to mention that I also don't have the broken skill resolve, and BK loses a ton of hit from WTD while I gain 20 as well from WTA, and I would easily beat him in a 'fair' fight, especially a tag team with Haru and Luke here. And that's even with his super-powered axe. The fact that BK is still standing proves he's being a godmod here.

Oh well, his wyvern's left wing is stuffed and mounted on the wall in my office in Steren. It will be a nice trophy of this battle.

1 over is fine, I'm not going to dock it.

I'm one over, I think, and I actually CAN do an 8 hit with 6 criticals. I double with Amiti (a brave weapon) and have continue at 72%, cancel at 45%, and critical at 75%. Not to mention that I also don't have the broken skill resolve, and BK loses a ton of hit from WTD while I gain 20 as well from WTA, and I would easily beat him in a 'fair' fight, especially a tag team with Haru and Luke here. And that's even with his super-powered axe. The fact that BK is still standing proves he's being a godmod here.

Oh well, his wyvern's left wing is stuffed and mounted on the wall in my office in Steren. It will be a nice trophy of this battle.

Ever hear of fortune?

I've held back a rant.

You are a fucker. No other word to describe you. I'm tired of your hypocrisy. You've struck out three times on three lives. Your friends are merely cushions to rest your fall. A person who doesn't help his friends is vermin, a person who betrays his friends is less. You are less than vermin. Who said I would go through a fair fight due to an unfair cause?

The only thing there is to scape are complaints. So yeah, you decide to gang up on the judge and later agree with each other that you're right and simply laugh at silly statements and later refer to them as "awesome".

The only one that was able to stand up to BK alone was Haru, otherwise RP nor Joshy would be having the *round objects* to even do that.

Who said I would go through a fair fight due to an unfair cause?

I did.

Pursuit.

Ambush.

Nihil.

Astra.

Critical.

Divinus extraho Fala, per vestri vires lens lentis, vestri vox vadum attero. Denique vox... FALAFLAME!

Edited by Fujiwara no Mokou

I am the most active judge in these terms. RP is fighting over a grudge. So I killed him over his grudge. I never intended to fight anyone, if you want to try bullshitting with me I'll do just what you are doing.

*tink*, this little flame will make a nice fire for cooking.

Edited by BK-201

Ever hear of fortune?

I've held back a rant.

You are a fucker. No other word to describe you. I'm tired of your hypocrisy. You've struck out three times on three lives. Your friends are merely cushions to rest your fall. A person who doesn't help his friends is vermin, a person who betrays his friends is less. You are less than vermin. Who said I would go through a fair fight due to an unfair cause?

Cool it.

I fucking love your godmodding. It's very entertaining, and your ego > the universe.

Someone needs to create a FAIR RP around here. Either that or BK gets kicked off the judging panel.

I'm fine with either, though the second one does appeal more. Or he can die, so that's fine as well.

He's fucking twisting everything to help him. Hell, he's more retarded than Luminothe.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No amount of lol emoticons can describe the awesomeness of that post.

It's slander like this that gets me riled. Ones just made to insult because they can't find an argument other than attacking me to silence my argument.

I am the most active judge in these terms. RP is fighting over a grudge. So I killed him over his grudge. I never intended to fight anyone, if you want to try bullshitting with me I'll do just what you are doing.

*tink*, this little flame will make a nice fire for cooking.

You still have a long way to go.