The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely......not

You have 90 attack, he has 45 res assuming the lowest terms....he'll receive 45 damage, then heal via Imbue.

And my chance for critical is 60.

And my chance for Astra is 40.

And I hit twice.

Now tell me, is he still alive?

Look, another person who hasn't played FE8 or knows little about it.

No, I'm not dead and I activate a Judge Buff Card.

Your judge power is DEAD. GONE. DELETED. BYE-BYE. END OF STORY. NOT-COMING-BACK. Your wyvern is practically dead, and even your master refuses to come to your aid. Just admit defeat and I'll let you live. Of course, Haru's going to kill you anyway, so say your prayers.

Look, another person who hasn't played FE8 or knows little about it.

No, I'm not dead and I activate a Judge Buff Card.

You don't have one. Your laws are inactive. I have the Almighty Antilaw in effect.

Your judge power is DEAD. GONE. DELETED. BYE-BYE. END OF STORY. NOT-COMING-BACK. Your wyvern is practically dead, and even your master refuses to come to your aid. Just admit defeat and I'll let you live. Of course, Haru's going to kill you anyway, so say your prayers.

Shut. Up.

Please, it's getting very annoying that you only take your chances on wanting to deny another person just because someone because everyone else is doing it.

Shut. Up.

Please, it's getting very annoying that you only take your chances on wanting to deny another person just because someone because everyone else is doing it.

I've been waiting to do this since the minute BK decided to become a godmod. No way am I turning back now.

-Usual Bullcrap I've learned to expect-

Omae wa mou shinderu

Had to borrow that line from you Soul.

@Haru, the Antilaw? You mean that piece of paper that says "This is an antilaw."? It doesn't work, you got scammed at the black market.

I've been waiting to do this since the minute BK decided to become a godmod. No way am I turning back now.

I've been waiting to read this ever since I say the poster and knew it would be a crappy post that fails.

BK666, even AsLuSo admits that the antilaw was valid.

Shut. Up.

In this world, there are three types of people.

There are those who are victims of opportunity. This is BK666.

There are those who use opportunity. This is RP.

And there are those who create opportunity. This is me.

Therein lies the answer.

Here comes the might of the forbidden magic, passed down from long past generations.

Behold, the power to absolve the world of injustice!!!

Activates Anti-Judge Power!!!!

All skills I control gain 100% proc%, all stats return to normal and gain +5 every time a judge tries to nerf my stats. This ability stacks too.

Huh? It's over? What a waste of that power...

Oh well, looks like that was a one time ability.

Ability permanently deactivates.

Sure, Haru. Your place or mine?

Edited by Lord Ratatosk

Here comes the might of the forbidden magic, passed down from long past generations.

Behold, the power to absolve the world of injustice!!!

Activates Anti-Judge Power!!!!

All skills I control gain 100% proc%, all stats return to normal and gain +5 every time a judge tries to nerf my stats. This ability stacks too.

It's too late. He's gone. Move on. The battle was victorious.

Hmm......BK you get a second chance at life, no judge powers. Don't make enemies often.

You really think this changes with a second life? You really think this will help you as a leader? This only shows that you will give in to bias and ego. RP cannot critical me, yet you allowed it. I think there is clear bias. If you allow things to run rampant, then the empires will fall which is RP's goal if you haven't realized.

In this world, there are three types of people.

There are those who are victims of opportunity. This is BK666.

There are those who use opportunity. This is RP.

And there are those who create opportunity. This is me.

Therein lies the answer.

Win. Am I allowed to sig this?

You really think this changes with a second life? You really think this will help you as a leader? This only shows that you will give in to bias and ego. RP cannot critical me, yet you allowed it. I think there is clear bias. If you allow things to run rampant, then the empires will fall which is RP's goal if you haven't realized.

BK. You fail to pay attention. I was the attacker. You had nothing to protect you. I activated Astra and Critical, and you died in two hits. Move on. Make amends. Apologize for your actions. Admit your wrongdoings. Perhaps you can get them back if you can get everyone to agree that you've improved. But most of all, calm down. It's just an RP.

BK. You fail to pay attention. I was the attacker. You had nothing to protect you. I activated Astra and Critical, and you died in two hits. Move on. Make amends. Apologize for your actions. Admit your wrongdoings. Perhaps you can get them back if you can get everyone to agree that you've improved. But most of all, calm down. It's just an RP.

My wrongdoings? Admit yours, you had no argument so you attacked and godmodded saying you had the power to overcome judges. If ALS allows that then just wtf. It was godmodding and the "judge" skill allows the killing of it.

My wrongdoings? Admit yours, you had no argument so you attacked and godmodded saying you had the power to overcome judges. If ALS allows that then just wtf. It was godmodding and the "judge" skill allows the killing of it.

Oh, stop bitching already. Deal with it.

Also the fact was RP must've taken a shitload of damage, also, Haru attacked you, leading to your death, you want to die? I gave you a chance to make amends. Use it.