The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

There are those who use opportunity. This is RP.

RP just decided to go with the flow and be others' pet by just agreeing to what you and Joshy had to say:

"BK, you are retarted"

RP: "That's the funniest thing I ever heard"

"BK, you fail"

RP: "That is the best bleeping thing anyone has said today!!!"

"BK, we are killing you and you have no judge powers"

RP: "May I make the honors?"

And later bring a moderator here. Who's idea was that? I highly assume BK wasn't as weak as to do that.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wrongdoings? Admit yours, you had no argument so you attacked and godmodded saying you had the power to overcome judges. If ALS allows that then just wtf. It was godmodding and the "judge" skill allows the killing of it.

You should start by admitting your own.

First, you let your own petty grudges get in the way of fair, unbiased judging. It's very clear that you were gunning for me and Luke. Don't deny it.

Second, you let yourself take this way too seriously. I'm having fun here with all of this, and you resort to all this BS? This is very amusing, but only for me.

Third, you let yourself get too full of that judge power. Power cometh before the fall. Did you think that being a judge made you invincible? I only gained that much power because of Haru's authority stars and our hidden support. Plus, Critical skill (wrath) allows me to override your guard. So there was no godmodding to begin with. Judges aren't gods. They can be killed like other people.

As for my damage, that round of attacks strained my body severely. I'm not going to be able to wield a weapon for quite a while.

Edited by Lord Ratatosk

And later bring a moderator here. Who's idea was that? I highly assume BK wasn't as weak as to do that.

No one brought a mod here. Sirius is cool enough to find this stuff on his own.

And BK, fine, he died, and then I revived him, and if you disagree, you both get to stay dead.

Edited by Fujiwara no Mokou

First, you let your own petty grudges get in the way of fair, unbiased judging. It's very clear that you were gunning for me and Luke. Don't deny it.

Second, you let yourself take this way too seriously. I'm having fun here with all of this, and you resort to all this BS? This is very amusing, but only for me.

Third, you let yourself get too full of that judge power. Power cometh before the fall. Did you think that being a judge made you invincible? I only gained that much power because of Haru's authority stars and our hidden support. Plus, Critical skill (wrath) allows me to override your guard. So there was no godmodding to begin with. Judges aren't gods. They can be killed like other people.

THE WRATH CRIT DOESN'T OVERTAKE FORTUNE OR HOPLON GUARDS. I ASKED ALS. Seriously, you godmodded and then you deny. I'll bring up a quote even.

My wrongdoings? Admit yours, you had no argument so you attacked and godmodded saying you had the power to overcome judges. If ALS allows that then just wtf. It was godmodding and the "judge" skill allows the killing of it.

Though she legit killed you, via FALAFLAME.

You know what you should've done?

2 options, run, or create an anti flame suit.

Actually by all logic RP should be dead. I would draw the hero lance on him.

Uh? I still have more than enough speed to quad you, cancel you, and then I can hurt you since you're down 20 defense.

But yeah, I'm a lot weaker now...

...Hey, BK666. You realize I didn't use Wrath, right?

I used Astra.

And Pursuit.

I hit you at least twice for far more than half of your health. At the very least you died twice from the wounds before hitting the ground.

Though she legit killed you, via FALAFLAME.

You know what you should've done?

2 options, run, or create an anti flame suit.

I did exactly what you did when Iced attacked you. Invoked a law. But of course these things only apply for you rite?

I did exactly what you did when Iced attacked you. Invoked a law. But of course these things only apply for you rite?

I've got the Almighty Antilaw. I used it up here. I could've used it later when it was more affecting. Be glad I didn't. You should've realized that you couldn't fall back on judgehax when AsLuSo accepted it.

Edited by Fujiwara no Mokou

Uh? I still have more than enough speed to quad you, cancel you, and then I can hurt you since you're down 20 defense.

But yeah, I'm a lot weaker now...

42 doubles 41?

No you don't, and I have 40 defense. I have enough speed to double you plus I have stun and imbue. Also you ignored RNGS and made up your own.

42 doubles 41?

No you don't, and I have 40 defense. I have enough speed to double you plus I have stun and imbue. Also you ignored RNGS and made up your own.

I have the pursuit skill. I double with 1 AS higher. I deal more than half of your health per shot. You're dead. Get over it.

As for my damage, that round of attacks strained my body severely. I'm not going to be able to wield a weapon for quite a while.

I can I throw you in an arena for the lolz? :awesome:

42 doubles 41?

Your wyvern was toast by my first round of attacks, so no stun. Plus, your magic went way down. Bersekers don't get 40 defense. And they certainly don't get lances either. I don't need an RNG, buddy. I have 95+ hit after your WTD. You don't have 46 speed to double me. Amiti has brave effect, so I can always double you.

Just admit your death already. I'm too weak to be fighting, and you can barely even walk. Just, resign yourself.

Edited by Lord Ratatosk