The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

Your wyvern was toast by my first round of attacks, so no stun. Plus, your magic went way down. Bersekers don't get 40 defense. And they certainly don't get lances either. I don't need an RNG, buddy. I have 95+ hit after your WTD. You don't have 46 speed to double me.

Just admit your death already. I'm too weak to be fighting, and you can barely even walk. Just, resign yourself.

The wyvern doesn't die. Real FE tactic, if so then you are dead as I impaled you with Swanchika, we'll ignore hit because bullshit.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wyvern doesn't die. Real FE tactic, if so then you are dead as I impaled you with Swanchika, we'll ignore hit because bullshit.

You realize I give him a bonus of 160 hit/avo by being close enough?

Yeah, I'd love to see you get 3 hits with Swanchika with 20 hit when I can quad you and cancel your hits as well.

This is not FF, I also suggest not bring up elements from other titles.

Yeah, I'd love to see you get 3 hits with Swanchika with 20 hit when I can quad you and cancel your hits as well.

I'd love to see you kill my wyvern because in FE that totally happens. You are more retarded than me which means you are more retarded than Luminothe.

I'd love to see you kill my wyvern because in FE that totally happens. You are more retarded than me which means you are more retarded than Luminothe.

Well, thanks for admitting that you're more retarded than Luminothe. Because that's what your statement implies based on your conclusion.

Well, thanks for admitting that you're more retarded than Luminothe. Because that's what your statement implies based on your conclusion.

Yeah except it makes you more retarded. You're welcome. It isn't fun ALS when you allow the "ability to ignore all laws and godmod".

Yeah, everyone, calm down. If someone continues to incite argument, everyone ignore them. Everyone. Be it RP, BK666, Soul, or anyone. Just globally ignore them until they calm down. This is not open for discussion.

Edited by Fujiwara no Mokou

Yeah except it makes you more retarded. You're welcome. It isn't fun ALS when you allow the "ability to ignore all laws and godmod".

.......THIS IS A DAMN RP IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE FUN

Yeah, everyone, calm down. If someone continues to incite argument, everyone ignore them. Everyone. Be it RP, BK666, Soul, or anyone. Just globally ignore them until they calm down. This is not open for discussion.

Okay. You win Haru. I've got a glass of rare Metallic dragon blood for you to celebrate this victory.

.......THIS IS A DAMN RP IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE FUN

RPing is srs bsns dude. It might not be fun for them but it's hilarious to watch when you're not involved and believe that RPing is retarded, this further proves my point.

Okay. You win Haru. I've got a glass of rare Metallic dragon blood for you to celebrate this victory.

You can only mock me when you have help. Unlike you though, I actually have heart and don't betray my friends.

Delicious. Does it have molten plate scales in it?

RPing is srs bsns dude. It might not be fun for them but it's hilarious to watch when you're not involved and believe that RPing is retarded, this further proves my point.

I'm having great fun. :Arvis:

I won't say this again: Enough with the flaming.