The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Resistance isn't Shadow Dragon Styled.

I'm stopping things one at a time, I will regulate the generics' stats. Also Iced's "armory" is now hurting him significantly.

8]

You just need a steal axe...

Resistance isn't Shadow Dragon Styled.

I'm stopping things one at a time, I will regulate the generics' stats. Also Iced's "armory" is now hurting him significantly.

No, I agree. But I've never seen a dragon lord with 30+ resistance in RD. I'm talking 5 point nerfs or so, not 20 point ones.

No, I agree. But I've never seen a dragon lord with 30+ resistance in RD. I'm talking 5 point nerfs or so, not 20 point ones.

*sigh* The people need to comply. If no more "my ego doesn't allow" arguments occur I will lower everyone's. I'm prioritizing. You really think Hikarusa should be a dragon with H4X bonuses? I'll drop to about 27, and slightly balance everything else. So, now if someone gives an argument based on ego....

*sigh* The people need to comply. If no more "my ego doesn't allow" arguments occur I will lower everyone's. I'm prioritizing. You really think Hikarusa should be a dragon with H4X bonuses? I'll drop to about 27, and slightly balance everything else. So, now if someone gives an argument based on ego....

Let me see what you're planning your stats to be. As for caps themselves, they should be on par with RD tier 3 stats. I really would be fine with 36 DEF for a dragonlord +support bonuses, but it's the +20 Swanchika and rings that make it broken. As for Hikarusa, can he get extra nerfs? Please?

Dude, dude...just balance EVERYTHING, even forges. Stats aren't all you know...there's also some skills and those +10 forges with +20 Mt ALS let them happen.

And what is this?

246lus1.png

A "queen" with THOSE stats? Especially when "she" is a magic user...?

Let me see what you're planning your stats to be. As for caps themselves, they should be on par with RD tier 3 stats. I really would be fine with 38 DEF for a dragonlord +support bonuses, but it's the +20 Swanchika and rings that make it broken. As for Hikarusa, can he get extra nerfs? Please?

Slight fix. Yes, let's keep the RD caps with SLIGHT edits...and a rule, no rings if you already have a holy weapon. This should be included for ALL positions no matter if you are a ruler or have high autority, to much greed in stats makes things unnacceptable.

I don't mind as long as it's BK and he isn't abusing his powers.

BK. Look at your stats in Oujay's empire. If you traded your Swanchika for an FE10 Urvan, I'd call that appropriate stats. Strong stats, and a bit more powerful than the FE10 counterparts due to rings, but otherwise A-OK.

@Soulina. Yep, that's a big problem. Ether's 65 speed and stuff like that is a big problem as well.

EDIT @ Soulina: I say no holy weapons, slight edits to FE10 caps (Vanguard needs a slight nerf, and maybe a couple points of speed and HP for mages, that kind of stuff). Holy weapons get 1/4 boosts and 22-24 Mt depending on weapon and stats, and those without a holy weapon can get +3 with their weapon and 1 ring.

Edited by Randomly Predictable

Let me see what you're planning your stats to be. As for caps themselves, they should be on par with RD tier 3 stats. I really would be fine with 36 DEF for a dragonlord +support bonuses, but it's the +20 Swanchika and rings that make it broken. As for Hikarusa, can he get extra nerfs? Please?

If we take out the FE4 weapons people get pissed. I'm not killing the whole community for you. I'll lower my resist by around 3 points, STR by 2, DEF by 4, SPD by 2. That's only if everyone else complies.

I'm not the sole judge Soul, ask ALS about forges. The EtherSlayer though is BS.

If we take out the FE4 weapons people get pissed. I'm not killing the whole community for you. I'll lower my resist by around 3 points, STR by 2, DEF by 4, SPD by 2.

Just keep your DragonMaster caps, you DO have +5 Spd anyways. 37 Spd is already WTF. Just look at Ike...and your Atk is even higher.

I'm not the sole judge Soul, ask ALS about forges. The EtherSlayer though is BS.

Hey, I'm Soul. You think ALS would agree when this is coming from ME?

Big time. And Ether should get the average TB caps..."I can outrun Sonic". Yeah, he's cool, can't disagree...but, that doesn't cut it.

The resistance is needed, I already offered up a couple stats for increased res. Ether should be weakened slightly due to the value of SPD, SKL, STR combined.

Is there anyway that you can just PM Soulina and I the complete list of everyone's statsheets or post it here so that we can decide on all the changes that should be made right off the bat?

The resistance is needed, I already offered up a couple stats for increased res. Ether should be weakened slightly due to the value of SPD, SKL, STR combined.

Slightly? The guy gets +7 Str, Def & Res. He also increased his Luck cap when he was strong enough already. It's just f*cked up when he already has leadership stars.

He is also higher than ALS.

No, because Haru won't send them. And I would only take suggestions not decisions.

Rip them off the front page. Simply reply to the post and pull the image URL's. It's not that hard, really. Besides, aren't you planning on overriding the statsheets anyway? Meaning that it doesn't matter if someone has the sheets up or not.

Edited by Randomly Predictable

I don't know caps for Haru's though.

Assume that they are all at caps. To my knowledge, they all were more or less there. In any case, Haru needs a huge nerf. As in, really, really huge. I'm her friend, and even I can see that clear as day.

And Gio shouldn't get 20 leadership stars...not even reaching 10, it's because he is a republican, not because of the way he decides to lead.

And emperor is even higher to a king in both honor and rank.

Already tried, was responded with "NOGODDESSCOMPLEXKTHXBAIIDESERVEEVERYTHING".

Well, then override her. There's a reason why she gets on my nerves at times. Of course, I think that I've been mad at everyone but Soulina, Amelia, and NM at one time or another. Okay, it's not that bad, but still. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I propose that instead of banning Narga and Loputousu (screw spelling), their effects should be weakened. Narga bonuses should be halved or quartered, and Loputousu loses its protective powers. This is just for the fairness of future light magic and dark magic users. Or is it too late to bring more superweapons into the empires?

Edited by Kinata