Whhy everyone leave...

Tamanoir

Basically, what Alan Soul said, I disagree with the way you treat the women on this forum as well as I disagree with some of your actions here.

(i.e. The fact that it was very hypocritical of you to first say, we need to fix stats, then when people started to ask why you even care, you're not part of the empires, you eventually join one and then say: I want broken stats even when people are trying to fix them).

As to what you said on another board: you're too stubborn to leave SF, people either have to deal with it, or leave.

I'm debating with the idea of leaving SF permanently.

:o ;_; Wow... RP's basically like that rotten cheese on the floor. It makes nobody want to approach it.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah ! The little I know about Hatari, she's really friendly...

Conflicts always makes me sad and unease, that's why I avoid them...

(i.e. The fact that it was very hypocritical of you to first say, we need to fix stats, then when people started to ask why you even care, you're not part of the empires, you eventually join one and then say: I want broken stats even when people are trying to fix them).

Hey, that's why I've really low stats. OHKO by everithing... You must be a Complete Monster and Perfect Bastards to kill something so weak B) And the only invicible being is the Ultimate Chimera... And the Urchin...

...Anyway, Hatari, if you leave Here is this for you :

Farewell

and this :

I don't want to say goodbye

I wish you luck...

...hey, I can't insert media

Edited by Shy Tenda

Am I the only one who thinks this whole ordeal has been a gigantic waste of time and everyone who started/was directly involved in it were the biggest dipshits on the internet I have ever seen.

Seriously, this thing is worse than Chuck Norris jokes.

Get over here. I think you might be making it into a little too big of a thing though, haha. It's the same thing I have done the entire time I have used this forum, pick at people when I am extremely bored and none of my friends are awake.

Edited by Death

Hmm... I wwonder what was the first point of this topic.... :unsure:

Forget it, that was "why everyoune leave ?"

...And now we have the responsible of all of this ! Kill it with fire ! And cut his corpse in thousand pieces and burn them all ! and throw the ashes in the all world ! And the maybe, maaybe he won't come again.

...So yeah

Hmmm... You can see when I'm joking, right ? right ?... RIGHT !???? OK, wrong...