Ligth Sword Lord Fanfiction

Light Lord

Well, my first post regards my fanfiction of Fire Emblem (can't believe I've been working on this story for at least one year and I can't finish it yet!). It is settled a few months after the events of Radiant Dawn, in a world with most of the continent of the Fire Emblem universe...along with a new continent and a new hero!

Rafael returns to his homeland of Kstania in the continent of Seliann, after journeying through the world and improving his sword play and marksmanship (Magvell, Elibe, Tellius). Upon his return, his mercenaries and he are sent to Mlyenna on a quest, however he believes there is a plot to start a war in Mlyenna, threatening everyone he has ever cared of. Now, trying to stop this events, his identity is also threatened to be revealed, along with his mysterious past. Will he conquer it and protect humanity? Or will he fall at the hands of Sedric? Behind the scenes, a dark being reacts with the chaos produced by the war...

Hope you like it, any feedback goes in this post.

Here you have the link:Click Here

By the way, also stop by the Yugioh fanfiction (or recommend it to anyone you believe likes the series).

Enjoy it, I'll be trying to continue the work!

• 1 month later...

For those who want to know, I've got the prologue and from there to chapter 10 of the story, there are these chapters x (got the idea from Blazing Sword) and they are chapters regarding the story of the hero's friends, Jessy and Alan. Enjoy them!