Hello!

Yangchen

Hello everyone :3

I've been a Fire Emblem fan for some time, mostly because it's awesome, and also because it's one of the few games I can actually finish without stopping half-way because it became to hard >.<

Anyway, I'm not sure what to say more, so here is that 'Profile' thiny, if you are interested ;D

Online name: Yangchen(took that from a serie I like to watch :3)

DoB: 13/10/94(if there's anyone younger that me here, I'd love to hear it :P)

Favourite FE Game: Radiant Dawn, but Path of Radiance is a close second, so lets just say 'The Tellius Saga'

Favourite Game (other than FE):....Pokémon ._.

Favourite FE Character: Astrid, at the moment

Least Favourite game: Any given game that involves around shooting things

Sports: Volley-bal

Online friends: Only some Dutch people you probably don't know :P

Favourite music: Alternative rock and Celtic

Favourite artist/band: Muse <3

Favourite song: It changes every week, but at this moment...'Bliss' from Muse, and 'Always' from Saliva

Country: The Netherlands...you know, that teeny tiny country next to Germany

MSN/Yahoo/AIM: -

Hobbies: Theater, internet, reading, listening to music, watching anime(so far I've seen FMA:Brotherhood, Hetalia and Death Note)

Good Point: I respect the opinion of other people

Bad Point: I try to be pro at English, but fail

Anything else? I don't think so, but feel free to ask ;)

Welcome to Serenes Forest. Enjoy your stay here. And while you're at it, also enjoy the numerous generic greetings that are sure to follow mine.

And yes, we have quite a few users younger than you. What's with the short pause before "Pokémon"?

Welcome to Serenes Forest. Enjoy your stay here. And while you're at it, also enjoy the numerous generic greetings that are sure to follow mine.

And yes, we have quite a few users younger than you. What's with the short pause before "Pokémon"?

Thank you for the welcome!

And the 'short pause' is because most of the time when I say I like playing Pokémon, people laugh at me because they think its about a hyperactive boy with a yellow, electric mouse >>

Hello and Welcome to Serenes Forest ^w^ don't worry about Pokemon, i love them too! enjoy your stay here!

You're welcome

And Pokémon is awesome. But yeah, I see a lot of people think of Pokémon like that. It's all that stupid anime's fault. It's not like that over here though, since we have plenty of Pokémon fans.

Hello Yangchen and welcome to the Fire Emblem fandom, also called "my elitism is better than yours".

Don't go too far from the forest and behave like you'd be in an important meeting and you'll have a good time here.

Thank you for the welcome!

And the 'short pause' is because most of the time when I say I like playing Pokémon, people laugh at me because they think its about a hyperactive boy with a yellow, electric mouse >>

Yeah, I know this feling... I actually really like Pokemon too B)

Hello, welcome here !

Hello everyone :3

I've been a Fire Emblem fan for some time, mostly because it's awesome, and also because it's one of the few games I can actually finish without stopping half-way because it became to hard >.<

Anyway, I'm not sure what to say more, so here is that 'Profile' thiny, if you are interested ;D

Online name: Yangchen(took that from a serie I like to watch :3)

DoB: 13/10/94(if there's anyone younger that me here, I'd love to hear it :P)

Favourite FE Game: Radiant Dawn, but Path of Radiance is a close second, so lets just say 'The Tellius Saga'

Favourite Game (other than FE):....Pokémon ._.

Favourite FE Character: Astrid, at the moment

Least Favourite game: Any given game that involves around shooting things

Sports: Volley-bal

Online friends: Only some Dutch people you probably don't know :P

Favourite music: Alternative rock and Celtic

Favourite artist/band: Muse <3

Favourite song: It changes every week, but at this moment...'Bliss' from Muse, and 'Always' from Saliva

Country: The Netherlands...you know, that teeny tiny country next to Germany

MSN/Yahoo/AIM: -

Hobbies: Theater, internet, reading, listening to music, watching anime(so far I've seen FMA:Brotherhood, Hetalia and Death Note)

Good Point: I respect the opinion of other people

Bad Point: I try to be pro at English, but fail

I'm Isaac, nice to meet you. (I'm '95, btw)

Welcome to the forest, Comrade Yangchen!

2chrrtc.jpg

Yeah, why did you describe the Netherlands as a tiny country next to Germany? It's confusing, makes me think of Luxemburg or Liechtenstein. I don't understand why Netherlanders always have this obsession with their country being small, it's bigger than your other neighbor Belgium and all told has a medium-size population with a high GDP.

Yeah, why did you describe the Netherlands as a tiny country next to Germany? It's confusing, makes me think of Luxemburg or Liechtenstein. I don't understand why Netherlanders always have this obsession with their country being small, it's bigger than your other neighbor Belgium and all told has a medium-size population with a high GDP.

I know the Netherlands isn't the tiniest country of Europe, but because of it's relative high population, it can sometimes feel a bit...crammed.

I know the Netherlands isn't the tiniest country of Europe, but because of it's relative high population, it can sometimes feel a bit...crammed.

Doesn't that apply to many countries in Europe anyways?

Also, welcome.

Edited by General Spoon

I'm younger than you(04/1995), and I believe that there are a few other people born in 94 as well. Don't feel like an oddball. Hello and welcome, I'm Corey

Edited by Core

I'm younger than you(04/1995), and I believe that there are a few other people born in 94 as well. Don't feel like an oddball. Hello and welcome, I'm Corey

You're not the youngest one either. I'm pretty sure that the youngest person here is Lloyd Irving, and he was born in '97. I'm by far not the oldest, either, so you have a good range of ages here.

But anyway, hello and welcome to SF. May your time here be a good experience.

Edited by Randomly Predictable

Wow, that was a lot more impressive than my intro. I've played through the Tellius series and have started Blazing Sword. I still like the Tellius games more though.

I was born in February 1996, so I'm also one of the youngest members here. Anyway, welcome.

I had no idea so many of you were so young o.O

But welcome, TC.

In this topic: COPPA, averted. I'm only 18 and I'm probably one of the older people here (well, there are a significant number of 19-20 year olds who are fairly active as well, but it drops off after that...)