Woah

luigi bros

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, I can't, seeing as though FE7 and 8 are hard to find anywhere, and I neither import nor emulate. The fact that I can't read Japanese doesn't help in either case, either.

It's never too late to start.

As if you need to read japanese to play FE. I beat FE6 before I even knew of the existence of translation patches. There's patches now for those too shy to play a japanese game.

Edited by Speedwagon

It's never too late to start.

Shortage of money and the ever watchful eyes of my university's IT department. I'm in college, and I can't afford to deal with either of those options, literally.

As if you need to read japanese to play FE. I beat FE6 before I even knew of the existence of translation patches.

Same.

The first times I played FE4/5, I only had enough Japanese knowledge to read katakana. My brother? Not even that.

Shortage of money and the ever watchful eyes of my university's IT department. I'm in college, and I can't afford to deal with either of those options, literally.

No personal computer?

Edited by TheEnd

Same.

The first times I played FE4/5, I only had enough Japanese knowledge to read katakana. My brother? Not even that.

No personal computer?

Yeah, I've got a laptop, but how do I know they aren't spying on me when I'm on their network? Remember the school that put spyware in the computers to spy on the students? Stuff like that might happen...

And I'm not good enough at FE to play without being able to read the dialog. Heck, I'm liable to get all the stats mixed up or something and get killed.

Yeah, I've got a laptop, but how do I know they aren't spying on me when I'm on their network? Remember the school that put spyware in the computers to spy on the students? Stuff like that might happen...

Tell me you're just trolling.

And I'm not good enough at FE to play without being able to read the dialog. Heck, I'm liable to get all the stats mixed up or something and get killed.

1. Get a paper

2. Get a pen

3. Take note of stat order

I didn't have trouble doing so back in mine.

Which is why you should uh... ask? There's translation patches and the FE4 thread's like an FE4 and FE5 encyclopedia.

I just want to lock it to see the world burn.

This requires everything I can muster up.

What is the most controversial and flame-bound topic these days...

It would be easier to flame than Naruto fans. The difference is that we don't take it that seriously.

It would be easier to flame than Naruto fans. The difference is that we don't take it that seriously.

No. I need something that will totally set friend against friend, brother killing brother, mother strangling babies...

I need to think of the most trolltacular post of all time.

No. I need something that will totally set friend against friend, brother killing brother, mother strangling babies...

I need to think of the most trolltacular post of all time.

Good luck, dood.

I just want to lock it to see the world burn.

This requires everything I can muster up.

We kind of have a resident mod, so you might want to tread carefully.

And even if we hadn't... we've had Jyosua close it, delete pages and pages of junk posts, and reopen it before. Just saying.

I didn't have trouble doing so back in mine.

Which is why you should uh... ask? There's translation patches and the FE4 thread's like an FE4 and FE5 encyclopedia.

Yeah, and get even MORE ridiculed? Seems like the only thing anyone talks about on this site is how they want to make FE5 HM and FE11 H5 even harder because they didn't even break a sweat beating them with perfect rankings while sleeping and blindfolded. Sometimes I wonder why a person that struggles through RD NM even bothers to be a member here.

But anyway, I'm done talking about this. I've ranted enough about my distaste of FE4 Thread for a solid month. You know my thoughts, I know your thoughts, and I don't really like to fight about anything if I can help it, much less little things like this.

Sorry for being a jerk and all, but I really needed to vent about that for a little while. Feel free to yell/scream/call me names/etc. now, as I definitely deserve it for all that stuff I said. Again, I apologize. :(

Yeah, and get even MORE ridiculed? Seems like the only thing anyone talks about on this site is how they want to make FE5 HM and FE11 H5 even harder because they didn't even break a sweat beating them with perfect rankings while sleeping and blindfolded. Sometimes I wonder why a person that struggles through RD NM even bothers to be a member here.

And you wonder why we stay inside of FE4 THREAD instead of posting around the site?

There are only a few elitists who boast about that, but boy aren't they loud.

And you wonder why we stay inside of FE4 THREAD instead of posting around the site?

There are only a few elitists who boast about that, but boy aren't they loud.

Touche. Point taken and granted.

And sorry about the whole rage-vent against FE4 Thread - I've just needed to get that out of my system for some time now.

Hope you can find the spirit to forgive me. :)

Fitting

Read this and the reply to it.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=14905&view=findpost&p=840058

Back when the thread was more active, that question would have received four answers in two minutes.

MORE active?

I can't imagine. :facepalm:

I'm done with the whole rage-vent thing though, and I feel a lot better. I guess that 2 months isn't really long enough to judge the character of a site like this. I've only got a limited knowledge of the site from what I've personally experienced, and it seems like a good percentage of the frequent posters there only come out to troll me and perhaps a couple of other people.

Like I said, I'm sorry and I'm done with the rage-vent. Hope you guys can get around to forgiving me one of these days. SpeedWagon, if you think I need to get a warning/suspension for my little vent today, well, you're a mod, so it's your call. But I do want to let you know that I'm sorry about all this. :(

Okay guys. So far, I have a few things:

1. Claim that member X would rape member Y if given the chance.

2. Tell everyone in that thread that 4chan is coming to raid the boards via hacking accounts.

3. If all else fails, attempt to overthrow Roxas so I can bring down the FE4 Thread from the inside.

4. If THAT fails, I shall return to the drawing board.

MORE active?

I can't imagine. :facepalm:

The thread has been a zombie for quite a while, really - especially since the data loss episode. The top poster and thread creator (Fia) seldom posts anymore, for instance.

Sometimes, we'd produce one page every two minutes.

2. Tell everyone in that thread that 4chan is coming to raid the boards via hacking accounts.

3. If all else fails, attempt to overthrow Roxas so I can bring down the FE4 Thread from the inside.

Newsflash, Roxas ragequit and we didn't care.

Edited by TheEnd

:lol::lol::lol:

1 already happens.

2 probably already happens.

Good luck with 3, since he's far less active and everyone would suspect something if he became really active again.

So, looks like you're stuck with #4

:( :(

Excuse me, but, what?

This is already an infinite loop.