Woah

luigi bros

People tried pinning it. We disagreed.

Except that VASM loves us, and we love him back.

That's my point. We need a moderator who utterly despises you guys to but the first pin in the coffin, so to speak.

But like I said, I really don't care.

Anyway, 103 cheers to whomever posted this topic, as it DID accomplish one of my chief goals (getting FE4Thread regulars to post outside of said thread). :newyears::newyears::newyears::newyears::newyears:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is only one way to fight this thing.

And that thing is something we all despise. Something that is horrendously dangerous and terrifying that only this force can defeat the FE4 Thread.

I must call upon the powers of /b/

You might just end up discovering, to your horror, that /b/ isn't your personal army.

You might just end up discovering, to your horror, that /b/ isn't your personal army.

Pardon my insatiable ignorance and thirst for knowledge, but what is this /b/ that I keep hearing about here?

Like I said, there will be manipulation involved.

Step 1. Open up a discussion on /b/ in the FE4 Thread.

Step 2. Eventually begin to mock /b/.

Step 3. Bring this attention to /b/ and tell them to defend their honor as Anonymous.

Step 4. They attack.

Step 5. The thread becomes so shitstormed that it is required to be closed.

I'm starting right now.

That's my point. We need a moderator who utterly despises you guys to but the first pin in the coffin, so to speak.

Pointless. Both Vince and Jyo are pro-FE4THREAD.

But like I said, I really don't care.

Anyway, 103 cheers to whomever posted this topic, as it DID accomplish one of my chief goals (getting FE4Thread regulars to post outside of said thread). :newyears::newyears::newyears::newyears::newyears:

This thread is talking about the FE4 THREAD though. It's just natural.

Pardon my insatiable ignorance and thirst for knowledge, but what is this /b/ that I keep hearing about here?

A really shitty board of a really shitty community. The garbage dump of the internet.

Like I said, there will be manipulation involved.

Step 1. Open up a discussion on /b/ in the FE4 Thread.

Step 2. Eventually begin to mock /b/.

Step 3. Bring this attention to /b/ and tell them to defend their honor as Anonymous.

Step 4. They attack.

Step 5. The thread becomes so shitstormed that it is required to be closed.

I'm starting right now.

You see, the sad thing is, no matter what happens with this guy's plans, I win in the end. Either this guy succeeds in crashing FE4 thread, and people from FE4 Thread have to post out here for a change, or he fails, and the people in FE4 thread come to this topic to make fun of him, in which they still come out here, meaning I win there as well. My goal remains the same - get the FE4 regulars to post here in the open for a change.

So in the end, I really need to deliver a well-written Thank-You note to whoever started this topic, as he/she most certainly deserves it.

Oh, and thanks to THEEND for answering my question about /b/.

Edited by Randomly Predictable

You see, the sad thing is, no matter what happens with this guy's plans, I win in the end. Either this guy succeeds in crashing FE4 thread, and people from FE4 Thread have to post out here for a change, or he fails, and the people in FE4 thread come to this topic to make fun of him, in which they still come out here, meaning I win.

So in the end, I really need to deliver a well-written Thank-You note to whoever started this topic, as he/she most certainly deserves it.

The cocky ones are always the first to go.

Either this guy succeeds in crashing FE4 thread, and people from FE4 Thread have to post out here for a change

Uh... RP? You do realize that the people who post in the FE4 Thread won't "come out and play" if the topic is shut down, right? Most will probably just leave.

The cocky ones are always the first to go.

I really feel like I'm pulling your strings here, you know. No matter what you end up doing, my goal is accomplished.

Musashi: No, I didn't know that, but for some reason I get the feeling that they'll rebuild before they leave.

Edited by Randomly Predictable

I really feel like I'm pulling your strings here, you know. No matter what you end up doing, my goal is accomplished.

Musashi: No, I didn't know that, but for some reason I get the feeling that they'll rebuild before they leave.

1. You're pulling MY strings? I don't think you're using the right phrase.

2. They cannot rebuild over 9000 pages of sheer wastrel.

1. You're pulling MY strings? I don't think you're using the right phrase.

2. They cannot rebuild over 9000 pages of sheer wastrel.

Yeah, I am. No matter what you do here, failure or success, I win.

And they rebuilt from the so-called data-loss incident, so I'm sure that they've got the mindset to rebuild.

And just to further quench that insatiable desire for knowledge, exactly what WAS this data loss incident that happened here a while back? It was clearly before my time. :facepalm:

That'd be incorrect. I don't think we'd care enough at this point.

I was wondering how long it'd take for this to come up.

Didn't somebody else say it already? I think MTA.

Edited by TheEnd

No RP, I'm pretty sure pulling my strings means something else entirely.

Like, if I was pulling you're strings, I'd be controlling you behind the scenes.

Then again I suppose I understand you'd be distracted with so much underage vagina.

LOL. Attempting to rally 4chan for a small-time fansite like this? Not gonna happen.

Also, /jp/ > /b/. There've been discussions on how cool it would have been if Fire Emblem were a "Visual Novel"/Eroge/"Dating Sim" and what sort of paths or branches would be good. /v/ might also care vaguely about FE, but not sure. I don't think /b/ would even take a second look.

No RP, I'm pretty sure pulling my strings means something else entirely.

Like, if I was pulling you're strings, I'd be controlling you behind the scenes.

I know what the expression means. I said that I feel like I'm pulling your strings because you are doing something that completely aligns with my own personal interests.

LOL. Attempting to rally 4chan for a small-time fansite like this? Not gonna happen.

Also, /jp/ > /b/. There've been discussions on how cool it would have been if Fire Emblem were a "Visual Novel"/Eroge/"Dating Sim" and what sort of paths or branches would be good. /v/ might also care vaguely about FE, but not sure. I don't think /b/ would even take a second look.

4chan fails as a whole.

4chan fails as a whole.

What the heck is 4chan? I've heard suspicious rumors about it being a pathetic bunch of low-class, small-time internet posters who get kicks and grins about being jerkoffs, but other than that, my knowledge of the place is decidedly... limited.

4chan fails as a whole.

I would disagree, but maybe that's just me. /jp/ has been rather good to me, with Touhou and visual novels and the occasional other threads relevant to my interests.

What the heck is 4chan? I've heard suspicious rumors about it being a pathetic bunch of low-class, small-time internet posters who get kicks and grins about being jerkoffs, but other than that, my knowledge of the place is decidedly... limited.

4chan is a (collection of) image board(s), where all topics that are posted must begin with an image. Most people post anonymously (the default), and if threads aren't posted in often enough, or if they hit a certain post or image limit, they will slowly fall off the back of the list and be deleted from the server. The different boards have different letter names, signifying their (alleged) topic of focus. /a/ - anime, /v/ videogames, /tg/ traditional games (aka P&P rpgs, board games, etc.), /jp/ - otaku culture, /b/ - random, /u/ - yuri, etc.

4chan is a (collection of) image board(s), where all topics that are posted must begin with an image. Most people post anonymously (the default), and if threads aren't posted in often enough, or if they hit a certain post or image limit, they will slowly fall off the back of the list and be deleted from the server. The different boards have different letter names, signifying their (alleged) topic of focus. /a/ - anime, /v/ videogames, /tg/ traditional games (aka P&P rpgs, board games, etc.), /jp/ - otaku culture, /b/ - random, /u/ - yuri, etc.

Ah, I see. That explanation actually makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the relatively quick answer there, good sir.